The Emma-Watson.net Forum

^do you have every game consoles or sumthin?

Skyrim, Madden 12, Fifa 12 at the moment

Haha no not really. I had N64 when I was younger, and there I played Zelda OOT & MM. Then I borrowed Game Cube from a friend and played Twilight Princess. As for the other games, my boyfrined is quite the nerd, so I've played Skyrim, Oblivion and Fable on his Xbox360. :) And the Mario Kart on his Wii! :P

Haha no not really. I had N64 when I was younger, and there I played Zelda OOT & MM. Then I borrowed Game Cube from a friend and played Twilight Princess. As for the other games, my boyfrined is quite the nerd, so I've played Skyrim, Oblivion and Fable on his Xbox360. :) And the Mario Kart on his Wii! :P

what a lucky guy lol if i have a gf, i want her to be just like you, a hot gamer chick lol

Lately since I got some of my games back from my boyfriend, my favourites have been:

- Batman: Arkham City

- Skyrim

- MW3/2

- Battlefield

- Dead Island

and the past week i've been obsessed with Final Fantasy XIII-2. I completed it though and traded it in. >.<

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Assassin's Creed(PS3)

Skate (PS3)

Final Fantasy (PS3)

Kingdom Hearts (PS3)

Ratchet and Clank (PS3)

Zelda: Shooting Game (Wii)

New Super Mario Bro's (Wii)

Mario Kart (Wii)

Alice: Madness Returns (PS3)

Heavy Rain (PS3)

Tomb Raider (PS3)

Dead Island (PS3)

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The first three Harry Potter games, Legend of Zelda, Metroid, Gran Tursimo 4, Shadow of the Colossus, Mario, Uncharted, Mario Kart, GTA: Vice City, God of War, F-Zero GX, Star Fox 64, Wave Race 64, Red Dead Redemption, older Pokemon titles, Chrono Trigger, Batman: Arkham City and Tomb Raider.

I'd like to play Harry Potter's game, but idk if it's a good game or only average game...

It depends on what game you get. They're pretty fun, especially if you like the series. Chamber of Secrets is the best (in my opinion). Goblet of Fire is probably the worst. I haven't play the Deathly Hallows games, and I probably never will, so I can't speak for them. I didn't like that they turned it into a third person shooter. I have played everything else though. You can get a lot of the Harry Potter games for fairly cheap nowadays. The Lego games are also worth mentioning because they're lots of fun too.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Right now I am traveling and I have only my cellphone to play games:

- Tapped Out is a must!

- Minion Rush

- candy crush, jelly fish, connect the dots...

- Some card games like poker and spider...

When I had/have my computer again:

- DotA 2!

- Battlefield 1942 (and forgotten hope of course)

And who could not like Mario kart? Although I don't have the consoles to play them...

• 4 years later...
  • 2 months later...

So lets see..

1. God of War
  2. Mafia
  3. Last of us
  4. Life is Strange
  5. Detroit
  6. Spiderman
  7. Metal Gear Solid
  8. Fortnite 
  9. Uncharted

I pretty much spend on time my PS console! I also have played a lot in other consoles but i no longer mess with other consoles rather than the good ps  :king: