The Emma-Watson.net Forum

What Colours Suit You?

What colours suit you best? Do you even know or just guess?

I suit bright, bold colours. Reds especially, even though I don't really like red :P but it's nice on clothes/shoes.

Cream/beige looks terrible on me, makes me look very sick :mellow:

I tend to prefer to wear dark, neutral and for lack of a better term, dull, colours. Much of my attires is mainly black, white and grey with the occasional blue. I do get compliments when I wear red sometimes since I guess it goes well with my skin tone; personally I'm not a fan.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I used to be stuck in Black/Grey, being the emo/rocker I am.

Recently we've had nice weather and i've changed and i've found, Blue, (my favourite colour, YAY!) Brown and White suit me as well as Black and Grey. (:

Well I think I am suited to vibrant and dark colours and I usually choose clothes in blues or greens. I don't think I am suited to pale colours so whatever I choose has to be in a bold colour. I also like purple and yellow. I don't like to wear white because it's harder to keep clean and I don't wear black often because I feel gloomy in it.

I really never thought about it... ^_^ I know I can't wear really strong yellow, or strange colors like mustard or some shades of green (like lime). Beige's not very good either. Also I really don't like myself in white. I have one top (white) that I love but nothing else.

Should one care?

Edited by Mrs Duck
  • 6 months later...

Well I loveee black and white like zebras and stripes and such but i dont like leopard print at all its too "loud" if you know what im trying to say.

But i love wearing white dresses greys and blues. Thats what i believe suits me best. I love all kinda of bags and purses

and i like UNIQUE shoes. something that no one else has and stuff. When I get converses i like to draw art or pictures on them :)

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...