The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma: "I'm Growing Growing My Hair Back"

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would it be mean to say "glad to hear that"? She'll be pretty either way, but I really liked her look with longer hair.

No, i don't think that's mean. Obviously she can have her hair however she wants it and it doesn't bother me. But I know a lot of people prefer it longer, and if i'm honest i do too -but she has the face for any hairstyle really :)

Sounds like she regrets cutting it now. She sounds a little unhappy when talking about it.

And it didn't take long for her to start regrowing it.

And, honestly: While many like the pixie cut, I don't think it will be missed when it's gone.

Edited by HermioneP.

*haha* what sucks about short hair is that while growing it back you often look ridiculous. But knowing her she will probably look awesome anyway. and since she's thinking about a bob, that would be fine, since I think it gets really bad when you grow it from bob to long hair, which is what I did and I was glad when there were no mirrors in sight. *lol*

No, i don't think that's mean. Obviously she can have her hair however she wants it and it doesn't bother me. But I know a lot of people prefer it longer, and if i'm honest i do too -but she has the face for any hairstyle really :)

I'm probably one of the few that really loved her pixie cut. haha

Sounds like she regrets cutting it now. She sounds a little unhappy when talking about it.

And it didn't take long for her to start regrowing it.

And, honestly: While many like the pixie cut, I don't think it will be missed when it's gone.

Well did she cut it to make a statement(other than marking the end of her career as Hermione)? or did she truly find the style "sexy and feminine" as she was quoted saying on a comment about her new look. Either way she looked good with long hair, looked good with short hair and might as well say she'll look good in between.

Awww, am I the only one who will miss her short hair? I adore it to bits. :( But as she mentioned it'll take quite some time to grow back, she'll have fun with all the lengths she go through. :)

I'm with you there. For some reason I find that kind of style very attractive on a woman and on the contrary not really "butch" per se. (I'll be honest though, there are certain features on a woman's face and figure that complement the pixie; some just aren't made for it, but that's ok)

Anyway it'll be interesting to see where she'll take this, her options are much wider now that she doesn't have to have her hair long to play Hermione.

Edited by sirbenedictvs

Awww, am I the only one who will miss her short hair? I adore it to bits. :( But as she mentioned it'll take quite some time to grow back, she'll have fun with all the lengths she go through. :)

I´m gonna miss it too!! I love how she looks now. She has the perfect face for short hair, and It´s one of my favorites styles (I have it like that too)

But as she says, long hair is more versatile in the movie business

Ever since she cut it I've been waiting for her to say she wants a bob cut!! I think it will look amazing on her. Can't wait to see it. I really like the short hair too though, but long hair's still the best. Just a little jealous she can pull everything off so perfectly.

Ever since she cut it I've been waiting for her to say she wants a bob cut!! I think it will look amazing on her. Can't wait to see it. I really like the short hair too though, but long hair's still the best. Just a little jealous she can pull everything off so perfectly.

haha i agree :P

i cant wait to see her with a bob!

Edited by swarley

I noticed during the BAFTAs that the back of her hair looked a bit longer than it should have been is she wanted to keep it short, so I assumed she was planning to let it grow back.

Whether long or short, she can pull the look extremely well. She's gorgeous either way.

But it makes sense if she lets it grow for work-related issues. Even though she can always wear a wig for said roles, of course...

I have noticed that Emma's hair has been getting longer over the past few months. I think she's beautiful whether her hair is long or short, and it doesn't matter to me either way. I will say that some people's comments about her hair cut pissed me off though. I can't wait to see her as her hair grows :).

I'm with you there. For some reason I find that kind of style very attractive on a woman and on the contrary not really "butch" per se. (I'll be honest though, there are certain features on a woman's face and figure that complement the pixie; some just aren't made for it, but that's ok)

I´m gonna miss it too!! I love how she looks now. She has the perfect face for short hair, and It´s one of my favorites styles (I have it like that too)

Yay! Wow that's awesome that you wear it as short. I really really wish I could. After she cut it I considered doing it not caring whether it'd look good or not... but then I came to my senses.