The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma: "I'm Growing Growing My Hair Back"

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I like both and I think the short hair gives her a really elfin look which is wonderful. However it will be nice to see how a bob transforms her but like others I took it that the bob would just be part of a transitional stage.

For my personal taste, I like her hairstyle at Met Ball the most. The wavy, shoulder-length hairstyle is very stylish and gives her sophisticated and sexy look, yet still proper for her young age.

Couldn't have said it better myself! :)

As someone who is currently trying to grow their hair out of a pixie crop it is a total nightmare! I can't get it to sit right AT ALL. Its all over the place. However, my prom is in June so I'm hoping it'll grow long enough for me so I can actually do something with it! However, I adore having short hair as it not only, I feel, suits me better but it is SO much easier to look after (you can wash your hair in the sink!!) which makes it worth while. Anyway, back to Emma haha! I'm not saying this to sound cocky or anything but the day Emma announced that she'd chopped all her hair off was the same day I went and done the same, although my hair was only bob length. So I think it'll be interesting to see if Emma's hair will grow at the same speed as mine haha! It just annoys me that she suits it long AND short. I look like a hippy haha!

I like Emma's short hair, it's grown on me, but it will be great to see her with lots of different lengths and styles, I'd like to see her with short hair but longer then it is now. I can't really describe how I mean, but I think someone posted a photo earlier in the thread

[quote name=Dan :)' timestamp='1298999280' post='70923]

As someone who is currently trying to grow their hair out of a pixie crop it is a total nightmare! I can't get it to sit right AT ALL. Its all over the place. However, my prom is in June so I'm hoping it'll grow long enough for me so I can actually do something with it! However, I adore having short hair as it not only, I feel, suits me better but it is SO much easier to look after (you can wash your hair in the sink!!) which makes it worth while. Anyway, back to Emma haha! I'm not saying this to sound cocky or anything but the day Emma announced that she'd chopped all her hair off was the same day I went and done the same, although my hair was only bob length. So I think it'll be interesting to see if Emma's hair will grow at the same speed as mine haha! It just annoys me that she suits it long AND short. I look like a hippy haha!

With enough skill you can wash any hair in the sink, my mum has hair right down her back and used to wash it in the sink all the time before we got a shower :P but yeah short hair is a nightmare to grow out, but will be worth it if thats what you want for your prom.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm glad to hear that she is.

I mean, she was still beautiful with the short hair, but with the longer hair she's much sexier.

(I hope I can say that on here. I don't mean it in a bad way...I'm a heterosexual male, after all!)

I think it was really good for her that she tried new things, because she had to look a certain way for HP, but I can understand that she wants her long hair back. She looks stunning either way!!

I'm glad to hear that she is.

I mean, she was still beautiful with the short hair, but with the longer hair she's much sexier.

(I hope I can say that on here. I don't mean it in a bad way...I'm a heterosexual male, after all!)

Oh I'll agree her pixie is very sexy. (then again I have a thing for girls who do the pixie and look damn good with it) I believe she was asked about why she cut her hair and she replied she felt more "feminine" and "sexy" with short hair. I think it adds a bit of sophistication to her image too. I can understand why she'd like it grown back but I hope its not because she was having second thoughts about doing it in the first place. Long hair, short hair, hell even with no hair she's gorgeous!

• 3 months later...

What in the world is your avatar? Yikes...looks like a cross between the Joker and that lounge singer character on the tv show Angel.

But I agree, she looks best with long hair! :) I like her with both short and long, but prefer long.