• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#21 Antares

Antares

• Moderators
  • 553 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 15 February 2011 - 11:23 PM

I have really come to like Emma with short hair, but it will be great to see it long again too.

When it comes to women and looks, always take the diplomatic route. :P
Wisdom is the ability to cope.
Michael Ramsey

#22 KS987

KS987

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 768 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 08:26 AM

I have noticed that Emma's hair has been getting longer over the past few months. I think she's beautiful whether her hair is long or short, and it doesn't matter to me either way. I will say that some people's comments about her hair cut pissed me off though. I can't wait to see her as her hair grows :).
Emma Watson: The Britsh Beauty.
Qq1N2U.jpg TigerBengal1.jpg

#23 trixie

trixie

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 543 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 08:54 AM

She really has a pretty face and she suits in short hair, no doubt, but I prefere her long hair because she got such a beautiful hair.
there's nothing I N T E R E S T I N G about being P-E-R-F-E-C-T.

#24 Mrs Duck

Mrs Duck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 16 February 2011 - 04:14 PM

I'm with you there. For some reason I find that kind of style very attractive on a woman and on the contrary not really "butch" per se. (I'll be honest though, there are certain features on a woman's face and figure that complement the pixie; some just aren't made for it, but that's ok)

I´m gonna miss it too!! I love how she looks now. She has the perfect face for short hair, and It´s one of my favorites styles (I have it like that too)

Yay! Wow that's awesome that you wear it as short. I really really wish I could. After she cut it I considered doing it not caring whether it'd look good or not... but then I came to my senses.

#25 red

red

Advanced Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,881 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 16 February 2011 - 06:27 PM

finally

:mellow:

I will possess your heart.

#26 shiningmoment

shiningmoment

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 11:03 AM

LOL people should know that BOB still considered as short hair. TBH she's beautiful whether it's long hair or short but I hope she can keep short hair for some time because it gives her edgier look and distant image from Hermione.

#27 The Dude

The Dude

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Locationthe dirty souf

Posted 17 February 2011 - 02:01 PM

I could be wrong but what I got out of it was the bob is a transition style as she continues to grow it out.

#28 shiningmoment

shiningmoment

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 05:04 PM

For my personal taste, I like her hairstyle at Met Ball the most. The wavy, shoulder-length hairstyle is very stylish and gives her sophisticated and sexy look, yet still proper for her young age.

#29 Snape4ever

Snape4ever

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 10:58 AM

I like both and I think the short hair gives her a really elfin look which is wonderful. However it will be nice to see how a bob transforms her but like others I took it that the bob would just be part of a transitional stage.

#30 Mouse Rat

Mouse Rat

Energetic member

• Water
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 12:27 PM

For my personal taste, I like her hairstyle at Met Ball the most. The wavy, shoulder-length hairstyle is very stylish and gives her sophisticated and sexy look, yet still proper for her young age.

Couldn't have said it better myself! :)

Posted Image Posted Image

#31 Dan :)

Dan :)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Mood::excited
  • LocationWest Lothian, Scotland

Posted 01 March 2011 - 05:08 PM

As someone who is currently trying to grow their hair out of a pixie crop it is a total nightmare! I can't get it to sit right AT ALL. Its all over the place. However, my prom is in June so I'm hoping it'll grow long enough for me so I can actually do something with it! However, I adore having short hair as it not only, I feel, suits me better but it is SO much easier to look after (you can wash your hair in the sink!!) which makes it worth while. Anyway, back to Emma haha! I'm not saying this to sound cocky or anything but the day Emma announced that she'd chopped all her hair off was the same day I went and done the same, although my hair was only bob length. So I think it'll be interesting to see if Emma's hair will grow at the same speed as mine haha! It just annoys me that she suits it long AND short. I look like a hippy haha!

#32 perfect.shivers

perfect.shivers

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts
  • Mood::sleepy;
  • LocationBritish Columbia, Canada

Posted 02 March 2011 - 12:55 AM

Lovely! I liked her hair long personally, but an between would be fabulous looking in my opinion.

-perfect.shivers

Posted Image

graphics;
blog | showcase
---
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams."

#33 flying kiwi

flying kiwi

Advanced Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,852 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Sunny England

Posted 02 March 2011 - 05:32 PM

I like Emma's short hair, it's grown on me, but it will be great to see her with lots of different lengths and styles, I'd like to see her with short hair but longer then it is now. I can't really describe how I mean, but I think someone posted a photo earlier in the thread

As someone who is currently trying to grow their hair out of a pixie crop it is a total nightmare! I can't get it to sit right AT ALL. Its all over the place. However, my prom is in June so I'm hoping it'll grow long enough for me so I can actually do something with it! However, I adore having short hair as it not only, I feel, suits me better but it is SO much easier to look after (you can wash your hair in the sink!!) which makes it worth while. Anyway, back to Emma haha! I'm not saying this to sound cocky or anything but the day Emma announced that she'd chopped all her hair off was the same day I went and done the same, although my hair was only bob length. So I think it'll be interesting to see if Emma's hair will grow at the same speed as mine haha! It just annoys me that she suits it long AND short. I look like a hippy haha!

With enough skill you can wash any hair in the sink, my mum has hair right down her back and used to wash it in the sink all the time before we got a shower :P but yeah short hair is a nightmare to grow out, but will be worth it if thats what you want for your prom.

Posted Image

#34 i love emma

i love emma

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,997 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 09:34 PM

I also prefered her with long wavy hair
:)
Posted Image
Emma Watson I Love You
Posted Image
Proud Member of The Earth House!
Earth house badge by Tom
Winner of boys award - Weirdest Member!

My Epic E-family:
Bigger Bro:The Dude Big Bro:Slash Lil Bro:Reznov Amazing Uncle:Dax Cool Cousins:Andrew, Michael, LoverBoy My blood-sister : Hymn

#35 padfoot

padfoot

Respected Member

• Site Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 10:20 AM

I'm not sure how long it would take for her hair to grow to bob length, anyone think it will be long enough by July (the premieres etc)? :rolleye0012:

#36 The Midnight Q

The Midnight Q

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,444 posts
  • Mood::giggidy
  • LocationQuahog, RI

Posted 21 March 2011 - 08:23 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image
~Thanks Jade~

#37 i love emma

i love emma

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,997 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 09:10 PM

Sorry what does the text say on that↑ my screen won't show it.

#38 Sizzler-Sister

Sizzler-Sister

Energetic member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 21 March 2011 - 09:48 PM

I had short hair like her in the past, and it took 7-8 month to get it shoulder lenght, mayber a little shorter than that. Her hair grows so slowly!!! I think she cuts it a little to keep it with a certain shape.

#39 The Midnight Q

The Midnight Q

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,444 posts
  • Mood::giggidy
  • LocationQuahog, RI

Posted 22 March 2011 - 02:37 AM

Sorry what does the text say on that↑ my screen won't show it.

"Ha Ha, Very Funny: Who put Justin Bieber's hair in my polyjuice potion?"
Posted Image
~Thanks Jade~

#40 trixie

trixie

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 543 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 01:00 PM

Posted Image

Made me ROFL. growng shot har can be nasty but its just for the first couple of months.
there's nothing I N T E R E S T I N G about being P-E-R-F-E-C-T.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users