Emma Looks Sad?

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#1 Rathbone*Grint

Rathbone*Grint

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • LocationWizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal!

Posted 16 February 2011 - 03:54 PM

http://ronandhermion...rt-twice-sexual

Look at the GIF, look how Rupert seems to not pay ANY attention to her and she seems like shes about to cry.

I read some comments here that emma didnt look too happy at the award ceremony, she perhaps was tired but I honestly think that something was going on with Rupert and Her.

what do you think?

#2 Jade

Jade

Extreme Poster

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,065 posts
  • Mood::Content

Posted 16 February 2011 - 04:08 PM

It does look like something is going on between them. But you never know. JK seems to be expressing herself. She might be showing some concern.

#3 Mrs Duck

Mrs Duck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 16 February 2011 - 04:15 PM

http://ronandhermionesource.tumblr.com/post/3318640675/watch-emma-look-over-to-rupert-twice-sexual

Look at the GIF, look how Rupert seems to not pay ANY attention to her and she seems like shes about to cry.

I read some comments here that emma didnt look too happy at the award ceremony, she perhaps was tired but I honestly think that something was going on with Rupert and Her.

what do you think?

Going on between them? I think you are reading too much into it. Even if there was something going on between them Emma would DEFINITELY not show that whatsoever in front of the press, behind Jo Rowling speaking...

I haven't seen the video so I don't know what Jo's saying, maybe she's just emotional because of the award?

#4 Surya

Surya

Energetic member

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 495 posts
  • Mood::Content :)
  • LocationMumbai

Posted 16 February 2011 - 04:21 PM

Going on between them? I think you are reading too much into it. Even if there was something going on between them Emma would DEFINITELY not show that whatsoever in front of the press, behind Jo Rowling speaking...

I haven't seen the video so I don't know what Jo's saying, maybe she's just emotional because of the award?

Yup...very true. Every single thing Emma does when she is attending a function with Rupert is unecessarily dissected and overanalyzed. :doh:

#5 Imagine

Imagine

Devoted Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,064 posts
  • LocationCheshire, England

Posted 16 February 2011 - 04:31 PM

i think its cz JK might have been talking about potter, and how much the films are coming to an end. Which always makes emma feel upset.

Posted Image

#6 ~Roni~

~Roni~

Energetic member

• Fire
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • LocationHogwarts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 05:11 PM

yea that's what I think too. That's very Emma :P

All was Well. ||Posted Image

Posted Image

muahahaha.

#7 Rathbone*Grint

Rathbone*Grint

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • LocationWizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal!

Posted 16 February 2011 - 06:04 PM

but she looks AT rupert.

idk.

#8 Mrs Duck

Mrs Duck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 16 February 2011 - 06:06 PM

yea that's what I think too. That's very Emma :P

And utterly adorable :wub:

#9 The Dude

The Dude

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Locationthe dirty souf

Posted 16 February 2011 - 06:28 PM

She appears to yawn at one point. I think she's thinking "Good grief, this women went on for more than 4,000 pages and she still can't shut up!" And she looks over at Rupe to give him a "Are you as bored as I am?" look.

#10 Jade

Jade

Extreme Poster

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,065 posts
  • Mood::Content

Posted 16 February 2011 - 06:48 PM

Rupert makes me laugh in this for some reason. So hard. haha.

#11 Luciana

Luciana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts
  • Mood::Calm and collected
  • LocationBs. As. Argentina

Posted 16 February 2011 - 07:42 PM

http://ronandhermionesource.tumblr.com/post/3318640675/watch-emma-look-over-to-rupert-twice-sexual

what do you think?

Yeah, I find it strange too. She looks sad.

#12 trixie

trixie

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 543 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 08:48 PM

Yeah, well I have to agree with the people that said that Emma got emotional and just happends to look at Rupert. idk?
honestly I don't care one bit if they have/had something going on or not. Simpy because its their private life.
But besides that I think we can agree that these two are good friends and both seem to be abit shy and unconfortable in the spotlight so I don't think the sad look had anyhting to do with or because of Rupert but because of the event.

But that just my take on it.

Edited by trixie, 16 February 2011 - 08:49 PM.

there's nothing I N T E R E S T I N G about being P-E-R-F-E-C-T.

#13 Occulus

Occulus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 10:15 PM

If you watch the actual video JK Rowling was talking about how David Heyman and Chris Columbus found the perfect kids to play the Trio for the HP films. JK Rowling was saying how she loves them and all these wonderful things about them. Of course Emma is going to get emotional about that. To have the creator of the whole thing say how great they are is so touching. These movie have been half her life and now it's over.

Edited by Occulus, 16 February 2011 - 10:19 PM.

#14 ~Roni~

~Roni~

Energetic member

• Fire
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • LocationHogwarts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 10:42 PM

lol I want to see the rest of the interview!!!!!!
Does anyone have a link please???

found it :)

Edited by ~Roni~, 16 February 2011 - 10:51 PM.

All was Well. ||Posted Image

Posted Image

muahahaha.

#15 meandme

meandme

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 11:07 PM

Oh my...Can someone please explain to me how this entire Rupert/Emma thing started?
OMG they are looking at each other! = they love each other!
OMG they say nice things about each other (and not only about each other but about everybody in the cast but oh well...) = they love each other!
OMG Emma gets emotional about Harry Potter and looks at Rupert (who was the one there having shared this experience with her!) = they love each other!

I just don't see it. I mean it's their private life, I dunno whatever they do when we don't see them at events, but all these "proofs" I've seen so far are seriously nothing more than two people interacting with each other, on a normal, friendly basis. And IMO they don't even seem very close.

#16 dookdookdook

dookdookdook

Technical Support

• Administrators
  • 1,828 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 12:28 AM

Oh my...Can someone please explain to me how this entire Rupert/Emma thing started?

There is the Dan/Emma thing too. People see what they want to see.

#17 Arie

Arie

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,231 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 12:52 AM

Whether there is something going on or not between them, I don't know. But, what I do know is that this is simply adorable!! I think that we all can agree that Emma of course loves Rupert as a great friend (I will leave the more then a friend discussion to the shipper forums :P). I think Emma is just getting emotional over what Jo is saying. I think the look she gives Rupert is the same look we would all give our closest friends. But, to see it here... ADORABLE!!

My AMAZING sig is courtesy of the lovely BoMa and Dax
thanksarie.jpg
Best Member Girl Most Likely to Shop Even if the Word Was Ending Fashionista of the Forum
Twin- Ardi, Grandpa- Jon, Parents- Tara and Chris, Godfather- Dax, Daughter- Sarah, Nephew- Widu, Sisters- Catherine and Ellen, BFF- Noura, Roommate- Kim, Potato Chip- BoMa, Pea- Kimmie
totes BFFs w/ Joe 4eva

Lindy's Gift

Ellen's Gift

Boma's Gift

#18 flowerpower

flowerpower

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • LocationHollywood

Posted 17 February 2011 - 01:20 AM

she is close with both dan & rupert but i still think that she has more in common with dan than rupert :yesyes:

#19 vida

vida

Dedicated Member

• Water
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 01:46 AM

but she looks AT rupert.

idk.

Agreed
If you like to discuss it further, you can always come to http://forum.emma-wa...nd-emma-thread/

Whether there is something going on or not between them, I don't know. But, what I do know is that this is simply adorable!! I think that we all can agree that Emma of course loves Rupert as a great friend (I will leave the more then a friend discussion to the shipper forums :P). I think Emma is just getting emotional over what Jo is saying. I think the look she gives Rupert is the same look we would all give our closest friends. But, to see it here... ADORABLE!!

This post made me smile. :)
On your words, ADORABLE indeed!

'You love me. Real or not real?'

'Real'.

#20 GingerCat

GingerCat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 02:27 AM

what do you think?

I thought Emma looked a little sad and upset at the begining of the Bafta's as well but i just chalked it down to the events of the previous day and Emma being a bit upset at what happened.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users