The Emma-Watson.net Forum

http://ronandhermionesource.tumblr.com/post/3318640675/watch-emma-look-over-to-rupert-twice-sexual

Look at the GIF, look how Rupert seems to not pay ANY attention to her and she seems like shes about to cry.

I read some comments here that emma didnt look too happy at the award ceremony, she perhaps was tired but I honestly think that something was going on with Rupert and Her.

what do you think?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://ronandhermionesource.tumblr.com/post/3318640675/watch-emma-look-over-to-rupert-twice-sexual

Look at the GIF, look how Rupert seems to not pay ANY attention to her and she seems like shes about to cry.

I read some comments here that emma didnt look too happy at the award ceremony, she perhaps was tired but I honestly think that something was going on with Rupert and Her.

what do you think?

Going on between them? I think you are reading too much into it. Even if there was something going on between them Emma would DEFINITELY not show that whatsoever in front of the press, behind Jo Rowling speaking...

I haven't seen the video so I don't know what Jo's saying, maybe she's just emotional because of the award?

Going on between them? I think you are reading too much into it. Even if there was something going on between them Emma would DEFINITELY not show that whatsoever in front of the press, behind Jo Rowling speaking...

I haven't seen the video so I don't know what Jo's saying, maybe she's just emotional because of the award?

Yup...very true. Every single thing Emma does when she is attending a function with Rupert is unecessarily dissected and overanalyzed. :doh:

yea that's what I think too. That's very Emma :P

She appears to yawn at one point. I think she's thinking "Good grief, this women went on for more than 4,000 pages and she still can't shut up!" And she looks over at Rupe to give him a "Are you as bored as I am?" look.

what do you think?

Yeah, I find it strange too. She looks sad.

Yeah, well I have to agree with the people that said that Emma got emotional and just happends to look at Rupert. idk?

honestly I don't care one bit if they have/had something going on or not. Simpy because its their private life.

But besides that I think we can agree that these two are good friends and both seem to be abit shy and unconfortable in the spotlight so I don't think the sad look had anyhting to do with or because of Rupert but because of the event.

But that just my take on it.

Edited by trixie

If you watch the actual video JK Rowling was talking about how David Heyman and Chris Columbus found the perfect kids to play the Trio for the HP films. JK Rowling was saying how she loves them and all these wonderful things about them. Of course Emma is going to get emotional about that. To have the creator of the whole thing say how great they are is so touching. These movie have been half her life and now it's over.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18IgJHaDm5U

Edited by Occulus

Oh my...Can someone please explain to me how this entire Rupert/Emma thing started?

OMG they are looking at each other! = they love each other!

OMG they say nice things about each other (and not only about each other but about everybody in the cast but oh well...) = they love each other!

OMG Emma gets emotional about Harry Potter and looks at Rupert (who was the one there having shared this experience with her!) = they love each other!

I just don't see it. I mean it's their private life, I dunno whatever they do when we don't see them at events, but all these "proofs" I've seen so far are seriously nothing more than two people interacting with each other, on a normal, friendly basis. And IMO they don't even seem very close.

Whether there is something going on or not between them, I don't know. But, what I do know is that this is simply adorable!! I think that we all can agree that Emma of course loves Rupert as a great friend (I will leave the more then a friend discussion to the shipper forums :P). I think Emma is just getting emotional over what Jo is saying. I think the look she gives Rupert is the same look we would all give our closest friends. But, to see it here... ADORABLE!!

but she looks AT rupert.

idk.

Agreed

If you like to discuss it further, you can always come to http://forum.emma-watson.net/index.php?/topic/57-the-rupert-and-emma-thread/

Whether there is something going on or not between them, I don't know. But, what I do know is that this is simply adorable!! I think that we all can agree that Emma of course loves Rupert as a great friend (I will leave the more then a friend discussion to the shipper forums :P). I think Emma is just getting emotional over what Jo is saying. I think the look she gives Rupert is the same look we would all give our closest friends. But, to see it here... ADORABLE!!

This post made me smile. :)

On your words, ADORABLE indeed!

what do you think?

I thought Emma looked a little sad and upset at the begining of the Bafta's as well but i just chalked it down to the events of the previous day and Emma being a bit upset at what happened.

but she looks AT rupert.

idk.

She's looking at Chris Columbus who is on the other side of Rupert because JK just mentioned Chris. She's probably emotional because of what JK is talking about and the fact that, though she's happy it's over, we're talking about over half of her life.

Reality check time. Ron and Hermione fall in love. Not the actors portraying them. Maybe some of the shippers should replace Regis. Then they can ask Emma about it every time she comes on the show. Where's the forehead smack emoticon when I need it.

Like other people said, I think it may just be something that Rowling said. Probably about Harry Potter.

But, on another subject, I find it funny that the GIF is called: watch-emma-look-over-to-rupert-twice-sexual ... look at the line after the " / " in the URL in your address bar.

I thought Emma looked a little sad and upset at the begining of the Bafta's as well but i just chalked it down to the events of the previous day and Emma being a bit upset at what happened.

You're gonna hafta fill me in. What happened the previous day that would upset her?

There is the Dan/Emma thing too. People see what they want to see.

Well as far as I know the Dan/Emma thing started after the Prisoner of Azkaban premiere where they were holding hands and dancing. This is actually something a couple might do, so I get how this started. I however am not aware of Rupert/Emma having done something similar, really except for being nice to each other. IMO this started when R/Hr got a bigger role in the movies, which would lead me to the conclusion that this is mainly because R/Hr shippers want it to become real. I am not saying H/Hr shippers aren't like that, many are, but while I do get how Dan/Emma started I just can't recall an event that would cause rumors about Rupert/Emma. I find it especially weird because it started all of a sudden and now people post about it everywhere.

Don't get me wrong, everybody should be allowed to ship whoever they want with whoever they want but I think it's getting out of hand with such topics etc. being created in the Emma section. Because this isn't a shipper board but a board about Emma.