The Emma-Watson.net Forum

You are sure? LOL. None of us knows Emma personally so I think it's ridiculous for any of us to claim that you are sure what she will do.

I will end the discussion about Emma's private life. If you like to continue your shipper dream, I don't care. But keep it at appointed shipper thread. Don't trump it everywhere to our common fans. Thanks.

You keep mentioning me talking about shipping Emma but i don't see how talking about whether or not Emma wishes her brother would quit smoking would classify as shipping.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, really? I think you know it better how this topic were brought up LOL.

You can keep your opinion at any time, but the fact is that Emma is not dating either Dan or Rupert at this moment. Whether you like it ot not, accept it.

And I agree with meandme, this is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard these days. Some shippers do need to learn how to distinguish your fantasy and real life.

To summarize this topic...

- Emma was sad at the Baftas bc Rupert ignored her

Oh, really? I think you know it better how this topic were brought up LOL.

You can keep your opinion at any time, but the fact is that Emma is not dating either Dan or Rupert at this moment. Whether you like it ot not, accept it.

And I agree with meandme, this is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard these days. Some shippers do need to learn how to distinguish your fantasy and real life.

It was brought up because i mentioned that i didn't think Emma would date a guy who smoked (after someone else commented that they thought Dan and Emma should be a couple).

To summarize this topic...

- Emma was sad at the Baftas bc Rupert ignored her

- Emma wouldn't date a smoker because then she'd be stupid

- Chris Columbus was at the Baftas...but invisible to most...apparently

- Daniel Radcliffe is probably a bad kisser and the kiss was only so good because Emma is so brilliant...and she also secretly thinks he sucks at kissing but that Rupert is a great kisser

OMG. This is so...but thanks for amusing me guys...

But wait! You left out my theory that she was tired of hearing Jo Rowling drone on and on at the awards after she'd droned on for over 4,000 pages in the books.

I'm feeling so left out. :sob:

But wait! You left out my theory that she was tired of hearing Jo Rowling drone on and on at the awards after she'd droned on for over 4,000 pages in the books.

Oh I am so sorry but take it as a compliment...I actually thought that comment was funny and thus I didn't recall it when listing the ridiculous ones. :P

Oh and did anyone really say Dan and Emma should start dating in here? (well since I forgot the Dude's comment, who knows! Maybe the ghost of Chris Columbus is messing with my mind!) I only remember a comment saying they think Dan and Emma have more in common than Rupert and Emma, which we can't argue about since noone knows.

Also I think quoting tabloid articles about Dan's smoking habits here doesn't really tell us much about what Emma or Rupert think about it or if it influences their relationship with him.

I am actually just thinking that nothing Emma says in public should be considered 100% truth. And while I like it when she says nice things about the boys and I actually believe she means them, I always keep in mind that she is very well aware the stuff will be printed and so she does think about what she should say.

Oh man, this thread really is fun.

aww.... LOL...I liked your theory the most. :lol:

sorry if I'm a little late but yeah, Jo was talking about how perfect Emma and Rupert were for their roles which would make Emma feel emotional based on what we know of her personality and probably based upon what we know about Rupert's personality would make him feel shy due to such a grand compliment. Emma looks at Rupert for support because they are very close and are both sharing in the experience. I don't ship real people as a rule because I don't think its any of my business but I really don't ship any of the trio together because I just don't think that they would end up together in a romantic sense. Though I do understand the want of Emma and Rupert to be together since Ron and Hermione are together and we all want more of our favorite couple.

Going back to the BAFTA's. I watched on TV and noticed that as they all arrived on stage Rupert appeared to step on the train of Emma's dress she promptly turned round, pulled the train to one side and said something to him. Bearing in mind that said dress was probably on loan and worth a few bob I would hazard a guess that she was none too happy about that.

http://ronandhermionesource.tumblr.com/post/3318640675/watch-emma-look-over-to-rupert-twice-sexual

Look at the GIF, look how Rupert seems to not pay ANY attention to her and she seems like shes about to cry.

I read some comments here that emma didnt look too happy at the award ceremony, she perhaps was tired but I honestly think that something was going on with Rupert and Her.

what do you think?

it does look like there is Some Tension between Them.. Hm.. I wonder what.. Emma Seems rather Upset and it looks like Rupert looks upset b.c of emmas face.. who knows

• 3 months later...

JK was talking about how chris found them all as kids and how they turned out. I think it got emma emotional and she looked at rupert, a good buddy who's been there since the beginning. It's their lives really.

As for dan, I agree i don't think he's a good kisser either lol. He's too stiff and seems to pucker. The horcrux kiss was good, but it was all emma :P

There was interview actually where she said she he was intimidated because she was doing all the work. lol

Oh my...Can someone please explain to me how this entire Rupert/Emma thing started?

OMG they are looking at each other! = they love each other!

OMG they say nice things about each other (and not only about each other but about everybody in the cast but oh well...) = they love each other!

OMG Emma gets emotional about Harry Potter and looks at Rupert (who was the one there having shared this experience with her!) = they love each other!

I just don't see it. I mean it's their private life, I dunno whatever they do when we don't see them at events, but all these "proofs" I've seen so far are seriously nothing more than two people interacting with each other, on a normal, friendly basis. And IMO they don't even seem very close.

I agree. Ah well, people will always look deeper into things to find stuff that isn't there. :rolleye: But really, must be hard to hear those words from the author herself. :/ I don't want it to end either :(

Okay, my turn.. Look a little closer. She looks over in the direction of Rue. He also looks to his right a time or two. I think she doesn't like someone or something that is said from someone out of the picture.. Who knows.. All her different expressions are so adorable. She still makes my heart leap....