The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Harry & Hermione Thread

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really didn't like the sixth book. I thought it was one of the dullest pieces of writing I've ever read. And I read procedures about pharmaceuticals for a living.

I dunno, Maestro. I neither liked nor hated the sixth novel. I absolutely loved the opening of the sixth one, where you get the sense that the Ministry of Magic is starting to crumble and Fudge meets the British Prime Minister. Then, the scene with the bridge that collapsed in London (was it London?). Anywho, I liked the seventh one better. It doesn't trump the third one in my list of favorites, but it comes in at a close second.

I hated the sixth movie, though. In my opinion, one of Yates' dullest piece of work. The scenes did not flow too well and there wasn't life in it like the fifth one. A lot of the lines seem forced. But, yeah.

The only thing I liked in that movie was the tension between Ron and Hermione. Hehe; I guess I was secretly wishing for the demolition of their relationship? :lol:

^^I will be favoriting and reading these links of fan fics at a later date. ^_^

Edited by K.Lo

after the six book, i was dissapointed cause that's the book that seal the deal as far as h/ hr goes, so i didn't want to see the movie but i saw it & when h/ g kiss i closed my eyes but a friend told me the kiss was just a peck, when i read the final book i didn't like the epilogue but thank goodness that hp books are not about romance so she put just a bit, my problem is that for 5 books ginny was nothing and all the sudden in the sixth book she's hermoine, wtf. In the movies her role if lesser than that in the books which i loved, my apoligies to ginny lovers but the books would of been fined without ron/ ginny

Amber, I'm sitting in McD's at the moment eating breakfast/lunch with me mom. I took a look at the receipt 'cause I got curious. And I found this:

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/9180/img20101219125715.jpg

This is why I be hatin' on poor Hugo's name. Hehe.

-jokes jokes- :lol:

I hope people get a laugh out of this. It's only intended as a joke!!! ;)

Amber, I'm sitting in McD's at the moment eating breakfast/lunch with me mom. I took a look at the receipt 'cause I got curious. And I found this:

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/9180/img20101219125715.jpg

This is why I be hatin' on poor Hugo's name. Hehe.

-jokes jokes- :lol:

I hope people get a laugh out of this. It's only intended as a joke!!! ;)

Awww lol, you can't blame the poor kid for their awful choice in name choice.

Oh lordy, loved the "Screw Ginny and Ron" haha.

That one R/Hr response in the debate thread has me shaking my head, lol. I'm not an idiot, I know R/Hr love each other but yes ALL love can be explained, using the whole "they love each other" as a reason they should be together is not a valid enough reason lol. Come on R/Hr shippers SELL ME, try to convert me!! I want R/Hr to make sense to me.

Edited by lavieenrose

That one R/Hr response in the debate thread has me shaking my head, lol. I'm not an idiot, I know R/Hr love each other but yes ALL love can be explained, using the whole "they love each other" as a reason they should be together is not a valid enough reason lol. Come on R/Hr shippers SELL ME, try to convert me!! I want R/Hr to make sense to me.

I know, I read this last night after I posted in this thread. I'm not even gonna bother. Give me some valid evidence rather than an excuse. I'm not gonna get into it any futher here. All I'm going to say is that it is a "Debate Thread", ergo arguments have to have substance.

I'm on, come on Chat if you have a minute! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

^ They be straight up trippin.

Lol, no just kidding. It's cool that they're so loyal to their ship. I mean R/Hr shippers can come on here and give me a thousands reasons why R/Hr are meant to be but I guarantee that I won't ever sway from my OTP. I could probably counter every argument they give me. We're just as loyal to our ship, and we will probably have more success bringing people over to our side than getting people from our side over to theirs.

Just my thinking anyway.

ANYWHO!

I saw this quote on an H/Hr blog and like the author said it just PERFECT for H/Hr. Considering the way the stories turned out.

"Your soulmate isn't necessarily the person you're meant to be romantically involved with for the rest of your life. It's your other half."

^ They be straight up trippin.

Lol, no just kidding. It's cool that they're so loyal to their ship. I mean R/Hr shippers can come on here and give me a thousands reasons why R/Hr are meant to be but I guarantee that I won't ever sway from my OTP. I could probably counter every argument they give me. We're just as loyal to our ship, and we will probably have more success bringing people over to our side than getting people from our side over to theirs.

Just my thinking anyway.

ANYWHO!

I saw this quote on an H/Hr blog and like the author said it just PERFECT for H/Hr. Considering the way the stories turned out.

"Your soulmate isn't necessarily the person you're meant to be romantically involved with for the rest of your life. It's your other half."

I AGREE :ohyeah:

• 2 weeks later...

hi H/Hr-Shipper

I think this is such a beautiful pic of Dan/Emma Harry/Hermione ... love the chemestry between them

larger version --> http://watsondaily.free.fr/photos/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=54&pos=2

Except that is a Ron/Hermione photo as it appears to be the polyjuice scene in Deathly Hallows Part 1. In the movie Ron came back as himself but clearly the director decided to try a few different things. Still that is Ron Hermione is hugging, not Harry.