#2 SmartGurl12488

SmartGurl12488

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • Mood::INLOVE
  • LocationTexas,USA

Posted 29 October 2010 - 04:31 AM

Im sorry I didnt know where the shipper forums were at & now I know can someone move it there please.
Posted Image
Used To Be SmartGurl07/BaByPiGlEt16
Graphics Made By Me...

#3 Fenella

Fenella

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationChemnitz - Germany

Posted 29 October 2010 - 07:06 AM

Oh *____*

I love the movie poster with Harry and Hermione ... the body language ... I think it's more intense than between Ron and Hermione

Posted Image

#4 SmartGurl12488

SmartGurl12488

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationTexas,USA

Posted 29 October 2010 - 10:07 PM

I love harry/hermione too I made some really good fan videos of them:
My First Harry/Hermione Video
Can't Take It In-Harry/Hermione
Harry/Hermione Gof Tribute
Harry/Hermione Year 1-7 Tribute
Harry/Hermione Deathly Hallows Teaser Trailer Fan-Made
Believe Again- Harry/Hermione
All Love Can Be-Harry/Hermione
Harry/Hermione Hugs Tribute
Harmony Verison Hermione's Thoughts Love Potion
Sanctuary-Harry/Hermione
Harry Hermione DHFan-Made Trailer
Extended HarryHermione Astromny Tower Scene
Use Somebody-Harry/Hermione
Collab Harry Hermione Hidden Away

Posted Image
Graphics Made By Me...

#5 Jett

Jett

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationBosnia and Herzegovina

Posted 30 October 2010 - 07:31 AM

Ah.. H/Hr were my first ship ever! They still have a special spot in my heart. I have really big problems with Ginny coming up all out of nowhere in the 6th book and Harry all of a sudden likes her. Didn't buy that, wasn't portrayed very well.

Edited by Jett, 30 October 2010 - 07:31 AM.

#6 savixpotter

savixpotter

Novice Member

• Water
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 30 October 2010 - 01:48 PM

Ah.. H/Hr were my first ship ever! They still have a special spot in my heart. I have really big problems with Ginny coming up all out of nowhere in the 6th book and Harry all of a sudden likes her. Didn't buy that, wasn't portrayed very well.

I couldn't agree more. Her whole character development wasn't portrayed well at all. That's such a flaw in the wonderful work of JKR, I must admit. I still like calling her 'Jenny' as if because of ignorance. And to think .. Ginevra is the name of king Arthur\s beloved life in the well-known poem. Not so good.

Brit, love your siggy <3

proud delusional

Posted Image

@tumblr @twitter @facebook

#7 SmartGurl12488

SmartGurl12488

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationTexas,USA

Posted 30 October 2010 - 02:36 PM

Thanxs Girl... I agree I love urs too.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image
Graphics Made By Me...

#8 flowerpower

flowerpower

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • LocationHollywood

Posted 31 October 2010 - 06:26 PM

can't wait to see their dance & kiss in this movie, harry is the hero of the wizarding world, ron is this sidekick, but hermoine is harry's savior & hero casue without her harry & ron would be lost

#9 Georgia

Georgia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 10:47 AM

Aww, Harry/Hermione! I used to ship this like it was going out of fashion but I slowly moved towards the Draco/Hermione camp (where I reside rather firmly). I always like the Harry-Hermione dynamic more than the Ron-Hermione dynamic: it was a little more mature and not so, I hate to say it, boring. They just compliment each other nicely.

Of course, that's not to say that Ron/Hermione isn't a cute ship but in the long run I was cheering on for Harry/Hermione. Oh and it didn't help that Dan and Emma have some wonderful chemistry to work with - I dunno if I'm just biased but they always seem to add another level to the "platonic" (canon interpretation) relationship Harry and Hermione are supposed to have.

Edited by Georgia, 01 November 2010 - 10:48 AM.

#10 SmartGurl12488

SmartGurl12488

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationTexas,USA

Posted 01 November 2010 - 08:44 PM

Yeah I have always loved Harry/Hermione together ever since the 1st movie.
Posted Image
Graphics Made By Me...

#11 SmartGurl12488

SmartGurl12488

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationTexas,USA

Posted 02 November 2010 - 02:27 AM

There is a screencaps of a photo of Harry/Hermione kissin in the background I didnt know if anyone wanted me to post it here or not since it's a spoiler.
Posted Image
Graphics Made By Me...

#12 The Dude

The Dude

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Locationthe dirty souf

Posted 06 November 2010 - 04:46 AM

I always thought Harry and Hermione should end up together. Even when Jo said differently. It didn't help that Dan and Emma had so much chemistry on screen. And Rupert and Emma's relationship and chemistry always just seemed so platonic.

I was a Dawson/Joey shipper on Dawson's Creek. I feel if the movie or the show is named after that character, then said character should get the girl. I guess I'm just a sucker for the hero winning the love of the girl.

#13 Occulus

Occulus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 04:44 AM

You can check out the filming of Harry and Hermione's dance at 1:29 in this ten minute clip Dutch TV show with interviews of the Trio:

#14 padfoot

padfoot

Respected Member

• Site Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 01:52 AM

I saw an interview yesterday with Dan, saying that when he and Emma kissed for Deathly Hallows, that she was like an animal the way she kissed him :D and that Rupert was laughing so much that he was crying and had to leave set until they'd finished! Awww I can't wait to see it.

#15 flowerpower

flowerpower

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • LocationHollywood

Posted 13 November 2010 - 04:10 PM

me too I can't wait for the kiss, if u remember when emma talked about kissing rupert she said it was like incest & dan said that it was akward kissing bonnie
but not with emma, he said it was great & emma said it was akward but not much like rupert
I think is because she has always been more close with dan than rupert

#16 Dumbledores Woman

Dumbledores Woman

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 784 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 06:30 PM

oooh where was that interview Padfoot?
LOL at Rupert laughing so much! I'm almost surprised they didn't send him off set like they sent Dan to film on location when the R/E kiss was filmed :P
Posted Image

Katharine. Atheist. Vegetarian. HP Fanatic.
Dumbledore's Woman Through And Through :)

My Fanfiction - Harry Potter and the Broken Pieces

#17 Stan'sMommy

Stan'sMommy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,059 posts
  • Mood::this and that
  • LocationSouth Cali, Hogwarts, South Park

Posted 13 November 2010 - 11:30 PM

I'm not obsessed about HHR like I used to be but I am really looking forward to all their moments! Esp. the dance. It's a sweet, nice, caring thing Harry does to make her feel better. Nothing wrong with that. We all know it's RHR in the end so why can't HHR share friendly moments?? And Emma said at the premiere it's one of her fav. scenes too, so that's nice to know. :)
Call me Rose. ONE week until new South Park episodes!! Can't wait for new Stan!!!
"He's in a sort of different league, Dan. I don't know many 17 or 18 year olds who would have done 'Equus,' and now he's singing and dancing on Broadway. He's dedicated. He takes it very seriously, and he works very hard."- Gary Oldman
Posted Image
Avvie made by me. Sig made by me.
[/color]I ship: Ron/Hermione, Harry/Hermione,Ron/Luna, Harry/Ron, Stan/Cartman, Stan/Kyle,Monica/Chandler, Fry/Leela, Dan/Emma.
EXTREMELY proud supporter of the magnificent Daniel Jacob Radcliffe since 2003. Respect his privacy.
Atheism is not a religion, it's lack of one. I don't believe anyone needs to be 'saved'. We have morals and reasons to live just like Christians do.
I HATE Twilight, its crazy fans and author with a burning passion. It is the biggest cash cow franchise on the planet.

#18 padfoot

padfoot

Respected Member

• Site Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 01:11 AM

oooh where was that interview Padfoot?
LOL at Rupert laughing so much! I'm almost surprised they didn't send him off set like they sent Dan to film on location when the R/E kiss was filmed :P

I searched but I can't find the exact one now :( Sorry. But here's what he said:

"I was ambushed [by the kiss]! It was full on. It was incredible, I was not expecting that,” Daniel said in his most recent interview. “I always thought it was going to be this soft sensual sort of moment and suddenly there was this vigorous kissing happening to me. [Emma] is a bit of an animal, she was great. But then I’m not complaining, there are tens of thousands of men that would cut off limbs to be in that position.”

Well, minus the Rupert part.

:D

#19 Stan'sMommy

Stan'sMommy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,059 posts
  • Mood::this and that
  • LocationSouth Cali, Hogwarts, South Park

Posted 14 November 2010 - 04:56 AM

lol I found that really sweet and funny for Dan to say. :D
Call me Rose. ONE week until new South Park episodes!! Can't wait for new Stan!!!
"He's in a sort of different league, Dan. I don't know many 17 or 18 year olds who would have done 'Equus,' and now he's singing and dancing on Broadway. He's dedicated. He takes it very seriously, and he works very hard."- Gary Oldman
Posted Image
Avvie made by me. Sig made by me.
[/color]I ship: Ron/Hermione, Harry/Hermione,Ron/Luna, Harry/Ron, Stan/Cartman, Stan/Kyle,Monica/Chandler, Fry/Leela, Dan/Emma.
EXTREMELY proud supporter of the magnificent Daniel Jacob Radcliffe since 2003. Respect his privacy.
Atheism is not a religion, it's lack of one. I don't believe anyone needs to be 'saved'. We have morals and reasons to live just like Christians do.
I HATE Twilight, its crazy fans and author with a burning passion. It is the biggest cash cow franchise on the planet.

#20 Dumbledores Woman

Dumbledores Woman

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 784 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 06:01 PM

I searched but I can't find the exact one now :( Sorry. But here's what he said:

"I was ambushed [by the kiss]! It was full on. It was incredible, I was not expecting that,” Daniel said in his most recent interview. “I always thought it was going to be this soft sensual sort of moment and suddenly there was this vigorous kissing happening to me. [Emma] is a bit of an animal, she was great. But then I’m not complaining, there are tens of thousands of men that would cut off limbs to be in that position.”

Well, minus the Rupert part.

:D

Ah great, thank you :)

That's high praise indeed!
Posted Image

Katharine. Atheist. Vegetarian. HP Fanatic.
Dumbledore's Woman Through And Through :)

My Fanfiction - Harry Potter and the Broken Pieces

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users