The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Harry & Hermione Thread

^Love that gif!!

Thought this was cute :)

Just needed a reason to bump this thread.

I love that! Gorgeous!

Gingercat: the pic is Dan and Emma, scene most likely Ron/Hermione. And obviously you don't like HHR so why rain on our parade? :)

Edited by Harry.Stan.luv.
  • Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I dunno padfoot. This is really the only shipper thread that I visit and I hate when I click on the shipper forums and there isn't anything new in this thread. And that will go on for weeks.

I don't know that I'm on board for any competitions. That's not to say that it can't be done, I'm just giving my opinion. I don't go in much for artificial ways of boosting a thread unless it's just to bump a thread every now and then. I think the discussion should just evolve naturally like in a face to face conversation. I personally find that more interesting.

I honestly don't know why this thread isn't more popular or doesn't get more post. Maybe we're outnumbered by the R/Hr shippers. Maybe us H/Hr shippers have resolved ourselves to the fact that it's R/Hr in the books and movies and many have given up this ship.

If you look at the R/Hr thread and see that it's nearly 40 pages long but then look inside the thread and see what it is that they're talking about you'll see that they can go pages without really discussing R/Hr. It's more of just like minded people talking about HP.

Maybe we could share why we ship H/Hr or what we like about the H/Hr relationship or how we would change the relationships (how we would write it) if we were Jo Rowling etc.

Anyone else have any thoughts?

• 4 weeks later...

^ I understand :) And agree!

Omg, I just googled 'Harry and Hermione' - it has 6,170,000 results, and 'Ron and Hermione' has 3,580,000 results, woohoo lol!

Edited by padfoot
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is so beautiful!!

And I'm reading the very end of OOTP, I haven't read it fully before because I didn't like it the first time I read it (second time right now), and this scene is so sad with Harry and Hermione!

A whine of panic inside his head was preventing him thinking properly: he had one hand on Hermione's shoulder, which was still warm, yet did not dare look at her properly.
Don't let her be dead, please don't let her be dead, it's my fault if she's dead ...

'Hermione,' Harry said at once, shaking her as the baby-headed Death Eater blundered out of sight again. 'Hermione, wake up ...'

Neville groped for Hermione's wrist.

'Dat's a pulse, Harry, I'b sure it is.'

Such a powerful relief swept through Harry that for a moment he felt light-headed.

• 4 weeks later...

This whole forum not just the H/hr thread is not what it use to be. I remember back in the back when there was more H/Hr fans than R/hr that was before JKR told everyone who to ship. :/ BTW This is chiffanichan from the old forums and at one point in time my username was Bloodyregrets way back. I'm trying to get back into art and graphics in such, I just got out of the navy. The big h/hr forum is down Portkey. :( & I just don't like SCQ it's more of a D/E forum and they like to delete members for no reason. It's stupid. My latest obsession is Speed Racer the Next Generation.

Anyways I did do a H/Hr artwork (now I'm doing a speedxlucy mwahah)

http://bloodyregrets.deviantart.com/art/Get-it-Right-207370884?q=gallery%3Abloodyregrets&qo=1

http://bloodyregrets.deviantart.com/art/Get-it-Right-Drawing-Version-207371438?q=gallery%3ABloodyRegrets&qo=0

I've active on the H/Hr spot on fanpop and such but the graphic and art stealers make me want to kill.

^ loved it!! Here's another amazing HHR vid!!

That was amazing ^_^

This whole forum not just the H/hr thread is not what it use to be. I remember back in the back when there was more H/Hr fans than R/hr that was before JKR told everyone who to ship. :/ BTW This is chiffanichan from the old forums and at one point in time my username was Bloodyregrets way back. I'm trying to get back into art and graphics in such, I just got out of the navy. The big h/hr forum is down Portkey. :( & I just don't like SCQ it's more of a D/E forum and they like to delete members for no reason. It's stupid. My latest obsession is Speed Racer the Next Generation.

Anyways I did do a H/Hr artwork (now I'm doing a speedxlucy mwahah)

http://bloodyregrets.deviantart.com/art/Get-it-Right-207370884?q=gallery%3Abloodyregrets&qo=1

http://bloodyregrets.deviantart.com/art/Get-it-Right-Drawing-Version-207371438?q=gallery%3ABloodyRegrets&qo=0

I've active on the H/Hr spot on fanpop and such but the graphic and art stealers make me want to kill.

Really nice artwork, Tiffany! I remember those times too. I miss it lots, but things change. At least there's a few of us still :P I was shocked to see you two had posted here lol, it's been so quiet in here :o I remember your Bloodyregrets username. I've never actually joined Porkey, I think I will when it's back up ^_^ How long has it been down for?

Really nice artwork, Tiffany! I remember those times too. I miss it lots, but things change. At least there's a few of us still :P I was shocked to see you two had posted here lol, it's been so quiet in here :o I remember your Bloodyregrets username. I've never actually joined Porkey, I think I will when it's back up ^_^ How long has it been down for?

Thanks. :) The last four years of my life have been 100% Navy, I never had much time to do anything for just me, and when I did have free time it was me either eating or sleeping. Portkey's forums have been down for over half a year, and their image gallery for about 3ish years, I just waiting for them to shut down completely because it seems to be going that way, and they aren't doing anything about their site. :(

Thanks. :) The last four years of my life have been 100% Navy, I never had much time to do anything for just me, and when I did have free time it was me either eating or sleeping. Portkey's forums have been down for over half a year, and their image gallery for about 3ish years, I just waiting for them to shut down completely because it seems to be going that way, and they aren't doing anything about their site. :(

Oh ok :( Wish I had joined earlier.

If anyone else has widescreen...

7th page! :D

I saw the second one, but I never saw the first wallpaper!! :o ! That's awesommmme. The left to right age transition is kinda really cool.

The writing and font on it made me :wub: mellllt.

So, I'm back in the HHr thread. What happened while I was gone? :mellow: LOL.

I know it died for a while, so I'm shocked there are 7 pages. :lostit: . Welll, -catches up reading- :D

Oh ok :( Wish I had joined earlier.

Here are some new wallpapers I made, if anyone else has widescreen.

[img=http://i54.tinypic.com/23t2otg.png]

[img=http://i56.tinypic.com/3321403.png]

7th page! :D

I felt that it was mostly elites there, so I met a couple cool peeps but most were somewhat suck up, like at 'other' fourms, that's like GaiaOnline's HHR thread, those are some really cool people. Which is why I have always liked 'most' people here including all shippers and such everyone's very down to earth and realistic, and most of the time friendly. (We all have have our days)

As for your wallpapers they are both really good, I do remember your earlier work from acouple years ago, and you have come along ways. I personally liked the 2nd one better, it has an abstract feel, and it's busy enough.