The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Harry & Hermione Thread

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like there are no more hhr fansites anymore.

You're probably right. Not only did Rowling write R/Hr as a couple but she basically called H/Hr shippers stupid. I think that killed a lot of H/Hr shipping. Plus it's getting to the end. Yeah, we're all excited about the last movie but as far as the HP universe is concerned it's like waiting for somebody to die. No more discussion, no more speculation etc.

it probably is because it's getting close to the end. :/ Me personally am not OMG about HHR anymore, nor RHR or any HP ship. Ya, so it sucks but, not much I can really do to get excited about HP ships anymore. But I still like them in their own way :)

• 3 weeks later...

Lol, I love this. Been trying to find the video for ages but can't :tongue0020: It's Emma and Dan playing the HP playstation (I think) game during a break of filming GOF.

haha!! One of my fav moments ever. Too cute and funny!! Dan: FINE!!! lol :D

^ haha I'd post more often but sadly my obsession for the time being is South Park. :rolleye: Sucks too 'cause I wish I were more... OMFG about DH part 2. Then again it IS the end and it's too sad to think about... but ya, just don't care too much about HP ships as I used to. :/

• 2 weeks later...