The Emma-Watson.net Forum

This Can't Possibly Be True?

Does anyone know how reliable this particular website is (warning there is a nude image on this page)

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-23924618-first-glimpse-inside-the-exclusive-sex-show-club-where-prince-harry-partied.do

because in this article it claims that Emma Watson has been seen at a sex/night club. I know we don't know a lot about Emma's personal life but her going to a sex club seems a bit out of character (at least from what we know of her).

Does anyone else know if this is true or is the author talking complete BS?

come on thats not that bad, we have nightclubs here that are like that. Its a bit like burlesque, its not disgusting and its not really a sex show.

Even if she has so what?

I'm not saying it is bad more just really unexpected.

Of course i don't live in London so other than that article i know nothing about this club/bar. It could be very different and only have the live sex show (or whatever it is) on some occasions.

I'm not saying it is bad more just really unexpected.

Of course i don't live in London so other than that article i know nothing about this club/bar. It could be very different and only have the live sex show (or whatever it is) on some occasions.

it isnt a sex show lol it is illegal for anyone to perform live sex acts on each other. Its only stripping and tasteful dancing, its burlesque.

Most celebs go because its actually fun, i have been to burlesque shows and they are incredible. And some of the dancer dont even strip, just dance in beautiful clothes.

Think your reading far too much into the way the article wants you too.

I agree with imagine that you may be reading too much into this. On the other hand, I also highly doubt that this is true. That article's purpose was to advertise the club. One of the ways of doing so was throwing in a bunch of celebrity name. While I have no idea whether Emma was there or not. Maybe she was, maybe she wasn't. I am fairly certain that this probably isn't her regular hang out. I think if it were, it would have been made public long ago. I am not meaning to make any negative remarks against this place, because some people do find joy in them. I do think that it is very distasteful, but that's just me. However, Emma has upheld a certain image of herself. This doesn't really coincide with that image. It is possible that she has been there, but I don't think it is anything to get excited over at all.

The article said Darren Aronofsky and Harvey Weinstein went there also so maybe Emma went for some parties held for BAFTA.

But I agree with Imagine, it's no big deal at all. Emma is an adult and she's never an ascetic, so why the fuss about an young adult woman go to see some funny burlesque show?

I don't think it's OOC at all even this report is true. We often see candids of Emma going to Mahiki or Bungalow 8. Obviously she loves party with freinds.

Edited by shiningmoment

True to form the Dailymail pick up the story

The club that boasts nudity, violence and fetishes opens in London… And so far Prince Harry and Emma Watson are among its A-list guests

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1358372/The-Box-opens-Prince-Harry-Emma-Watson-A-list-guest.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

There is no new information in that article but it does seem to be a more mainstream news service and as a result more people will read it.

‘Do all the drugs you want. Do all the cocaine you can. Answer every fetish. Drugs are good.’

I know Emma didn't say this and doesn't approve of drugs herself so hopefully people won't think the opposite and think because she happened to go to the club (and we don't even know if this was going on when she did) that her being there is somehow proof that she approves of the said quote about drugs.

Edited by GingerCat

Emma was photographed going through a eh... interesting area when she left one of the pre-BAFTA parties. If this club was in that area then she was there. But as some pointed out, if it's a burlesque club theres not really anything chocking about it. So if she went I hope she had fun :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 12 years later...