The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma Watson Shocked Over Fake Photo Scandal

I would provide the link, but some images contain breaches of Emma's privacy, so I'll quote from the article itself.

“Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I†actress Emma Watson is shocked over her recent photo scandal at her school, Brown University, the Daily Mail is reporting. Watson is trying to find out who e-mailed the fake image of her wearing nothing but a towel around her waist to her classmates so she can put a stop to it. Her rep has commented on the scandal, saying “There have been a number of nude fakes over the past two months. (Emma) has seen them and finds them tiresome. People should know better.â€

The comment comes just after Watson gave an interview to Marie Claire. She said she has found a great group of friends at the university, and they are protective of her. She added that “Brown has a real sense of community…(people) really look out for me; they want me to feel like I’m part of it.â€

Watson also told The Sun that she wishes she’s done more naughty things. She added that she’s ready to start taking risks. She also said that she’s been in love once in her life, but she doesn’t want to reveal who it was because it wouldn’t be fair.

The scandal comes just as the second-to-last ‘Harry Potter’ movie, ‘Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1,’ is gearing up for its November 19th release. ‘Part 2′ will be released in July 2011, ten years after the original, ‘Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone,’ hit theaters in November 2001.

Take this as a grain of salt really, as it looks like a tabloid article, but it caught my eye as I was surfing the net.

I saw that article many months ago so it is hardly new news.

Plus if it is the image i think it is (the one with the green towel) then it is definitely a fake.

To Google!!

*sees pic*

.........*blushes and saves file*

Joking obviously. :)

Such a shame that companies use photoshop on celebrities to exploit for their own profit.

The problem is that these days anyone with a bit of knowledge of computers can use photoshop and sometimes they do it so well that its hard to tell what is real and what isn't.

It will get to the point where the police won't be able to use photo's as evidence in tials as there would be to much risk that the photo's have been 'modified'.

Edited by GingerCat

This article came out months ago. The fake picture that keeps being brought up was made in 2008 and was quickly confirmed false, yet for some reason it keeps popping up because people keep giving it attention. The "scandal" probably didn't happen and it would probably just a slow news day for the Daily Mail when they wrote it.

The Sun and Daily Mail are just like The Daily Prophet, yes? Utter crap? :P From what I've seen and heard anyway. But there's nothing too bad in there, and anyone would be shocked o_O Unless of course they were into that :doh:

Watson also told The Sun that she wishes she’s done more naughty things.

Didn't she say something similar to that around the time she cut her hair? She's too sensible to post nakey pics on the internet though :rolleyes:

Edited by padfoot

The Sun and Daily Mail are just like The Daily Prophet, yes? Utter crap? :

Yes, that's the gist, but the twist is that the Daily Mail tries to disguise itself as a reputable broadsheet, whereas The Sun is just openly regarded as rubbish.

It is true that the DM will find anything to create an article for Emma. Not sure why, it probably gets more page views or something.

• 4 weeks later...

unless its for a scene in a movie I doubt we will see any nude Emma in the future. Emma seems to be the type of girl to understands that being in the public eye can make her a lot of friends and a lot of friends who are just in it for the fame. Also that there are a lot of creeps in the world who would love to spread a photo meant for the eyes of someone close to her all over the internet.