The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Dan & Emma Thread

I started late in the harry potter world, but I always wanted h/ hr together plus I think dan/ emma have great chemistry when they are on screen

my wish is that they get together in real life. ( silly of me of course but i'm hoping one day they suprise us all )

• 2 weeks later...

According to JustJared Dan and Emma would love to work together again on another project after HP:

Although Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson are almost done with their stints as Harry Potter and Hermione Granger, they’re looking forward to a future project together.

Daniel, 21, opened up to the Japan Times about working with Emma again in the future.

He shared, “It would depend (on) the project. But of course I’d want to see Emma again and work with her. She’s very talented — she was to begin with. We’ve all really grown, in creative and emotional terms, through each of the films. It’s been like an incredible and elite and . . . tremendously rewarding school to go through and learn from. I could say it’s Hogwarts and then some.â€

Read more: http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/2010/11/29/daniel-radcliffe-emma-watson-want-to-work-together-again/#ixzz16oIZdZdj

http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/2010/11/29/daniel-radcliffe-emma-watson-want-to-work-together-again/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I love Dan and Emma It is just something about them they just click. I love how they just look at each other and they just like the Chemistry Between them I just love it.. they both are soo adorable.. Dan is really amazing so great and Emma she is beautiful.. I am so excited to see what the futures ahead but yet i am soo sad for hp to end :/

Look at Dan :lol: This looks familiar.

lol!

I actually stopped shipping real life people, because I didn't really see the sense in it lol. I mean, yeah, I do agree that Emma and Dan do have good chemistry and a strong relationship with each other, but whether they'd be couples in real life is another question entirely. That's something that will unfold in life's path, I assume.

But, I must say, those pictures are pretty cute.

I love Dan and Emma It is just something about them they just click. I love how they just look at each other and they just like the Chemistry Between them I just love it.. they both are soo adorable.. Dan is really amazing so great and Emma she is beautiful.. I am so excited to see what the futures ahead but yet i am soo sad for hp to end :/

i agree with everything you said :ohyeah:

:wub:

Look at Dan :lol: This looks familiar.

loved what emma said about him, witch is true

and yes dan always looks at emma, i think he still has a crush :blush:

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...