The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Darren Shan

• 3 months later...

yes i used to love them so much! i read all the demonata books as well as the cirque books but then i just got confused on which ones i left off of on the demonata ones

yes i used to love them so much! i read all the demonata books as well as the cirque books but then i just got confused on which ones i left off of on the demonata ones

Have you read his new series yet? I'm quiet liking his new ones.!

• 1 month later...

this is exciting that you guys read the Shanster!

i've read the cirque novels and the demonata, have yet to start on the mr crepsley books.

ive met him twice :D he's so lovely, stays until he's signed for EVERYONE in line, he signs everything you bring as well, the first time he signed my 1st editions of cirque du freak, vampires assistant and tunnels of blood as well as Demon Apocalypse. The second time he signed my copy of the thin executioner

lovely man he is

• 4 weeks later...

I haven't read any of his work since the second demonata book, got a pre release copy of the 12th vampire book because the girl in the book store was new and thought they were for the signing (which I went to) however the book wasn't out yet, they just had them ready for release. What has his stuff been like since?

• 10 months later...

I love both the vampire and demon series. I do prefere the demon myself though.

Does anybody else read them?

:icontwisted8pz:

I used to be so obsessed with Cirque Du Freak, and now am feeling the way this smiley above my text is feeling because WHAAAT

I totally didn't know there was a demon series. :lostit:

Ah, gotta go check it out.

Thought it was kinda weird that there's a manga series for Cirque Du Freak though..

• 3 weeks later...

:icontwisted8pz:

I used to be so obsessed with Cirque Du Freak, and now am feeling the way this smiley above my text is feeling because WHAAAT

I totally didn't know there was a demon series. :lostit:

Ah, gotta go check it out.

Thought it was kinda weird that there's a manga series for Cirque Du Freak though..

OMG Yes they're known as the denominator series. xD He also has a Mr Crepsly set of novels too which are still coming out and he has a new series starting soon.

• 10 years later...