The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Would You Date A Wizard/Witch?

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Still be a muggle in the Wizarding World, would you date a wizard or witch?

But, which one would you like to be with and why?

It doesn't have to be a well known wizard from the Harry Potter books, you could say, I'd like to be married to an Auror etc.

I'd like to date/be with Draco Malfoy. He's really good looking and I like his personality. He is very cunning and seems strong minded.

But, I would also like to be with someone like Ronald Weasley. His family are nice and close. He is good looking, again great personality. Has much humour and is very brave. xD

/\ aww that's so sweet :)

I said yes :) I'd be interesting to date a wizard.I'd like to date/be with Viktor Krum :wub:

Viktor Krum. <3 Is it because you both come from Romania.? :P

Fred or George!!! Or Draco, orrrr Sirius if I was older :P But I think Fred and George would make awesome bf's/husbands :D Sirius because he's my fav character in any series o.O

Fred. <3 Sirius is hot! But i'm just to young for him. :rofl:

Viktor Krum. <3 Is it because you both come from Romania.? :P

Fred. <3 Sirius is hot! But i'm just to young for him. :rofl:

lol actually Viktor is from Bulgaria-that's a little to the south :P

and yes Sirius is hot but I'm to young for him too :(

and let's not forget the golden boy- HARRY!!!!! :excited:

I would for sure date a wizard!! Why wouldn't I want a magical BF?!?!?! lol

As for who... idk... I guess a mix of Draco and Harry... Sort of that sweet but bad thing going on. Or maybe someone like Neville? He is such a sweetheart, so loyal, and he is totally dependable!

lol actually Viktor is from Bulgaria-that's a little to the south :P

Ooo right, my bad xD

I would for sure date a wizard!! Why wouldn't I want a magical BF?!?!?! lol

As for who... idk... I guess a mix of Draco and Harry... Sort of that sweet but bad thing going on. Or maybe someone like Neville? He is such a sweetheart, so loyal, and he is totally dependable!

Aww Neville he is such a sweet lad.

yup only 4 emma

Hermione then?

I put yes, but I don't really have many options. Most of the characters are too young for me and the older ones are either too old or in relationships so they would be cheating if they dated me. :P

That said... :doh: I mean what guy in his right mind wouldn't fall for Nymphodora!!!! <3 And I always though that Narcissa was kind of hot. :excited: Bellatrix is a little too crazy for me though. :P:lol:

Oh my gid, i would be SOOOOO 200% jealous not to be a wizard myself ! Not sure I could stant my "normality" next to that.

But i'd say it would be worse with a Jedi - he can read your mind ! :o

Edited by Thessalia
  • 3 months later...

Sure I would date a wizard, it would be an interesting experience. I would date a nice wizard though, I wouldn't want them to hex me if the relationship went sour. I wouldn't say no to Harry Potter or Cedric Diggory. I like the two boys, they're friendly, cooperative, brave and practical.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

I don't think I'd enjoy being with any of the characters of Harry Potter, except maybe for Lupin... I'd love to date a wizard, though, but as I'm already kind of engaged, it would be perfect if my boyfriend happened to be one :P

Hell yeah. I'd try to avoid dating a pure blood though. I can imagine all the drama from his side of the family :P

I'd definitely date Sirius even if he was like 80y old :P Or Bill. Neville would be quite awkward, not really my type, but i bet he'd make a loving bf/hasband.