The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Photography Inspiration Thread

I have a little computer folder full of photography inspirations - photography taken by others which I admire - I sometimes use them as a guide, or to look back on and make me think of what I want my photos too look like, or similar to.

Do you have anything similar? Want to share? Posting more later. I personally think it helps to improve your photographs, creates targets.

This guy just makes me jealous lol. But I think with the right know how, patience, luck and a big enough lens :P I can come somewhere near to these (maybe/hopefully)

Yeah pretty much. These professionals take hundreds of photos at once just to get this one perfect shot. Whereas people like me with no patience takes maybe 10 or 20 of the same object and just hope I get something good. :) It's really all about the patience, the guy who took those photos probably sat with his camera on the tripod for hours and then when the time came just kept pushing the button.

The ones you posted padfoot are heavily photoshopped, especially those who show bright landscapes and dark skies. They involve taking separate pictures of sky and landscape, merging them and then working with color etc etc. But they are still really beautiful and great inspiration. :)

I'm a member of a scandinavian Photowebsite which is the biggest one around here, they also have a magazine etc etc. Full of both amateurs and professionals. I get loads of inspiration from them. Also I adore my favorite photographer Mattias Klum!

Edited by Mrs Duck
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just discovered her work a few days ago, and her photos have left me completely blown away! I wish I could take pictures like her! She makes all of her clients look like models.

Amanda K Photo Art

I also wish she could fly to Uganda and take my senior portraits...XD

• 11 years later...
  • 8 months later...

I gave cbd oil a strive in support of the in front time, and I'm amazed! They tasted major and provided a wisdom of calmness and relaxation. My strain melted away, and I slept better too. These gummies are a game-changer someone is concerned me, and I highly recommend them to anyone seeking bona fide emphasis on ease and bigger sleep.