The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Im Going To Harry Potter World!

OMG!!! i have the bestest friend in the whole entire world!!! i woke up to her telling me that we're going. it's official!!!! OMG!! I'm sooooo excited!!!!!!

who has been? what's it like?! what are the "must dos" and the "must sees"?!?!

• 2 weeks later...

okay i'll post them in a few!! :)

and OMG i had an AMAZING TIME! seriously!! it was every potter fan's dream!! it really feels like you're there in Hogsmeade and Hogwarts. it's just AMAZING! and the indoor ride was fantastic!! the food was delicious too! and the Butterbeer.....OMG!! SO GOOD!!!!!!!! it's seriously the best thing I've ever tasted!!!!

the wands that I bought :) (Harry's, Voldemorts, and Malfoys, but Draco's is for my sister :) )

the sweets i bought from honeydukes:

all my pics from the park:

I live in Orlando and so I've been countless times. Universal and Disney are my second homes. I have passes for both parks and I go almost every weekend.

first time I went I was disappointed. Most of the shops were fake, but you would enjoy the real shops.

Make sure to pay attention to the details, you will be shocked to see the details. Best part of it was the castle. I loved that ride and I hope you would too.

It's fairly small but you will enjoy it so much. It's very magical!!!! :D make sure to try some butterbeer!!!! :)

Im not a big fan of the pumpkin juice. I didnt like it the first time I tried it, but the second time I liked it. Butterbeer is amazing. I really liked it. It's best to get it iced when it's hot out.

One time I ended up carrying it out and around in the Florida heat, then drank from it... not very appealing when it's warm butterbeer. blah.

but Harry Potter land is my favorite in Universal right now. I heard that they are expanding the park and getting rid of the lost continent area and making WWOHP a bigger section. I HOPE SO!!!! :D

Hmm... I should go back next weekend. hahaa. When are you going? I would love to meet up with you.

OH!

you already went. lol.

my bad.

I didnt read the rest of it till just now. :P

Im so glad you had a great time!

best time to go to the park is during winter. :D then it REALLYYY feels like you are at hogsmeade.

at the time of the year, i always grab my gyfrfindor scarf and hat and hit up WWOHP. :D

Edited by Rathbone*Grint

Great photo's, I love your dress

best time to go to the park is during winter. :D then it REALLYYY feels like you are at hogsmeade.

at the time of the year, i always grab my gyfrfindor scarf and hat and hit up WWOHP. :D

Florida has a winter? my boyfriends family went in winter and got funny looks for stil going in the pool, but to them it was like a hot summer over here lol

We do have a winter but it only lasts for a few weeks then it's over. -_____- I blame Global Warming.

I mean, it's not like in Michigan where it snows. but its the coldest time of the year.\ for us Floridians.

They are all amazing pictures!

thanks! :D

Great photo's, I love your dress

Florida has a winter? my boyfriends family went in winter and got funny looks for stil going in the pool, but to them it was like a hot summer over here lol

thank you! :) i got alot of compliments on it :P made me feel awesome! hah

OMG. Thanks for sharing these wonderful pictures. I want to go so bad.

Next year!!

you HAVE to go!!!

I live in Orlando and so I've been countless times. Universal and Disney are my second homes. I have passes for both parks and I go almost every weekend.

first time I went I was disappointed. Most of the shops were fake, but you would enjoy the real shops.

Make sure to pay attention to the details, you will be shocked to see the details. Best part of it was the castle. I loved that ride and I hope you would too.

It's fairly small but you will enjoy it so much. It's very magical!!!! :D make sure to try some butterbeer!!!! :)

Im not a big fan of the pumpkin juice. I didnt like it the first time I tried it, but the second time I liked it. Butterbeer is amazing. I really liked it. It's best to get it iced when it's hot out.

One time I ended up carrying it out and around in the Florida heat, then drank from it... not very appealing when it's warm butterbeer. blah.

but Harry Potter land is my favorite in Universal right now. I heard that they are expanding the park and getting rid of the lost continent area and making WWOHP a bigger section. I HOPE SO!!!! :D

Hmm... I should go back next weekend. hahaa. When are you going? I would love to meet up with you.

man i wish you would've replied sooner! we could have met up!! haha. but yeah i was really happy with it :) except the gift shops...everything they had i could just buy online.. i wanted to see some original stuff, yah know?

but the butterbeer was YUMM! I got the frozen one :)

and OMG i hope they do make it bigger!!

• 11 years later...