The Emma-Watson.net Forum

I was oringinally createing a thread for the Wii, but, thought it would be better if I created one for Nintendo Console's and Game's in general.

So, aside from the Playstation i'm a huge fan off the Nintendo. All models of the Gameboy and I also love the Wii!

Anybody have those classic Pokemon games for the old Gameboy? haha I had both Red and the Yellow Game Card. xD

They are well knownn for Mario. xD

Edited by Hermione

I've always been a big fan of Nintendo, and I had a Game Boy before any console, I can just about remember them coming out in 1990 and had one for my birthday that year, it only came with Tetris and not long after I had a SNES.

You make me feel even older than I already am when you call the Pokemon series 'classic' :P . For me the classics were Tetris, Pac Man, Super Mario Bros, Donkey Kong & Zelda however two fo my favourite games on the Game Boy were Gremlins 2 and The Incredible Crash Dummies.

I just have a Wii now with Wii Fit, Wii Sports Resort, COD: Modern Warfare, New Super Mario Bros, Mario Kart, Donkey Kong Country Returns, FIFA 11, PES 2011 and Grand Slam Tennis.

The Gameboy was the first console I had with tons of games...which sadly got stolen :( Then I got a red gameboy with Pokémon Yellow...which sadly got stolen :(. I only a DS at the moment with three games. One of them Pokémon but I'm seriously considering buying the 3DS.

So, in general I like Nintendo but I don't agree with some things, one of those things is the design philosophy of the Wii.

I've still got an old Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Advance (which is see through lol), but now I only use my DS (1st Gen) My brother's got a Gameboy Advanced SD and now has a DSI and a Wii. The majority of games I used to play on my Gameboy were Pokemon games lol, Pokemon Blue and Yellow, Crystal. Good times :P

Now I don't play my DS much

i adore Nintendo..

I love The Wii

I have a black Wii and I love Playing Mario On it <3

I Also have a Nintendo DS. a pink one <3

I have about 5 other Game Boys like

Game Boy Pocket

Game boy Color

Game Boy Ava-dance

and the BIG HUGE Game Boys like the Grey ones..

I am addicted to It <3

i adore Nintendo..

I love The Wii

I have a black Wii and I love Playing Mario On it <3

I Also have a Nintendo DS. a pink one <3

I have about 5 other Game Boys like

Game Boy Pocket

Game boy Color

Game Boy Ava-dance

and the BIG HUGE Game Boys like the Grey ones..

I am addicted to It <3

It is a good brand. (:

Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) is the only console I've ever had and I still love it. (Haven't played for a few years unfortunately though.) Super Mario all the way!

How epic is that console. xD

apparently there are rumors that Nintendo (the best gaming company EVER!) have sold the mario rights to microsoft (BOOOOOO) because the have got debts to pay off. :sob:

I highly doubt that would be the case. Whether it's a good or a bad thing but Nintendo is the leading company when it comes to games. Sony and Microsoft don't even come close to the success of Nintendo. Aside from that, they would sooner sell Pokémon. Which wouldn't be a bad thing if you ask me. As much as I love the Pokémon games(I do, and I'm not even going to try and find an excuse why an almost 27 year old likes a good game and good rpg) Nintendo could do much more with the franchise which they don't do. (after all these years why don't we still have an RPG like the Gameboy/DS games on the Wii(or the other consoles). Ask any Pokémon fan what they would like to see, many of them will say: A Pokémon MMO. Yet, Nintendo brings out almost the same Pokémon game year after year. (although, I am enjoying Soulsilver at the moment :P )

i know it would be stupid but in their finacial state, but at least they still own the pokemon rights, for now.

I seriously can't see them ridding of Mario. Wherever you read this, it's wrong. Mario is the logo for Nintendo. Before Pokemon and others. As said above ^ they'd sooner sell those before Mario.