#21 Maestro

Maestro

Technical Support

• Administrators
  • 1,156 posts
  • Mood::Shiny!
  • LocationRoom 313

Posted 28 February 2011 - 12:05 AM

apparently there are rumors that Nintendo (the best gaming company EVER!) have sold the mario rights to microsoft (BOOOOOO) because the have got debts to pay off. :sob:

I highly doubt that would be the case. Whether it's a good or a bad thing but Nintendo is the leading company when it comes to games. Sony and Microsoft don't even come close to the success of Nintendo. Aside from that, they would sooner sell Pokémon. Which wouldn't be a bad thing if you ask me. As much as I love the Pokémon games(I do, and I'm not even going to try and find an excuse why an almost 27 year old likes a good game and good rpg) Nintendo could do much more with the franchise which they don't do. (after all these years why don't we still have an RPG like the Gameboy/DS games on the Wii(or the other consoles). Ask any Pokémon fan what they would like to see, many of them will say: A Pokémon MMO. Yet, Nintendo brings out almost the same Pokémon game year after year. (although, I am enjoying Soulsilver at the moment :P )

Posted Image

The M.A.D. Files - Talking about games, films, games, life, games, internet and games
Is it a bird?! Is it a plane?! Is it Superman?! No, it's Maestro's twitter!
He also makes videos...so if you would want to watch them...probably not...

He's immortal, born in the lowlands of the Netherlands 33 years ago, he's not alone, there are others like him, some good, some evil, for decades he has battled the forces of darkness with Emma-Watson.net his only refuge. He cannot die, unless you take his head and with it his admin powers, in the end there can be only one, he's Maestro - The Forum Admin

#22 Jade

Jade

Extreme Poster

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,065 posts
  • Mood::Content

Posted 28 February 2011 - 04:54 PM

i know it would be stupid but in their finacial state, but at least they still own the pokemon rights, for now.

I seriously can't see them ridding of Mario. Wherever you read this, it's wrong. Mario is the logo for Nintendo. Before Pokemon and others. As said above ^ they'd sooner sell those before Mario.

#23 Tom™

Tom™

Power Poster

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 05:14 PM

Mario is the biggest video game franchise ever, and Pokemon is the second, I doubt they would want to sell either of them

bfs2eq.jpg

#24 Comrade Chris

Comrade Chris

Advanced Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,259 posts
  • LocationProbably in the woods

Posted 28 February 2011 - 05:57 PM

Mario is the biggest video game franchise ever, and Pokemon is the second, I doubt they would want to sell either of them

actually, i believe pokemon has sold more units than mario, they wont want to sell them but they may have to!

#25 Jade

Jade

Extreme Poster

• Wind
  • 20,065 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 06:02 PM

^You're battle is lost. You shouldn't believe such internet rubbish. :P

#26 Tom™

Tom™

Power Poster

• Earth
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 06:42 PM

actually, i believe pokemon has sold more units than mario, they wont want to sell them but they may have to!

1) The Best Selling Game Franchise of All Time - Mario!

The Mario series has been around for decades, most recently with the New Super Mario Brothers series. Needless to say the Mario Franchise is easily one of the top video game franchises with over 220 million sales over it's lifetime. This staggering amount seems phenominal, but nearly everyone has some kind of Mario game, whether it is for the Nintendo DS or Nintendo Wii! The Super Mario Bros have appeared in both games and films, fought mushrooms and turtles, jumped through pipes, jumped OVER plant, but most of all, they have jumped in to our hearts. As the Italian plumbers save the princess time and time again, gamers the world over buy in to this great game franchise! While Mario seems a little bit dated nowadays, the sales are still racking up as they release new games for both the Nintendo DSi and the Nintendo Wii, whether you are in to racing, or fighting, there is a game for you in the Mario Video Game Franchise!

2) Pokemon

With over 175 million copies sold, Pokemon easily makes it in to the top ten video game franchises of all time. It is hard to deny that this game has been one of the greatest games ever released, and its continuing incantations have given it more and more appeal. Initially Pokemon came out for the Gameboy, that green screed monster, now however the great video game franchise has brought out increasingly advanced versions of Pokemon, so now people can even play online against other Pokemon Masters. It is not hard to see how the monster collecting game Pokemon became one of the best video game franchises of all time, but despite its impressive sales, it did not quite make the top spot.

bfs2eq.jpg

#27 Jade

Jade

Extreme Poster

• Wind
  • 20,065 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 06:47 PM

I've got to say. I love when points are prooven. >.<

#28 Tom™

Tom™

Power Poster

• Earth
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 09:06 PM

haha ;)

bfs2eq.jpg

#29 sarahelizabeth

sarahelizabeth

Extreme Poster

• Closed Accounts
  • 25,809 posts
  • LocationTree Hill

Posted 02 April 2011 - 03:56 PM

haha Mario Is way more Freaking Popular Then Pokemon b.c Like what Tom said..

Mario has been around way longer then pokemon

Pokemon was out in the last 90's

i think mario was in the 60's or 70's

wanna keep in touch add me on facebook < sarahs facebook <3

I am a pet Penguin My owner is tara Posted Image

Js buddy:Cat. Aunt:Dina Cycling Buddy: Kimmers Mom: Arie
Brothers:Chandler lil chris ardi joe loverboy Andrew
sisters:Lindy stef amber ellen Kimmie! Grandpa big chris
Great grandpa Jon Great Grandma Noura Neice Karen

#30 Bagel of Death

Bagel of Death

Dedicated Member

• Water
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 504 posts
  • Mood::Pensive
  • LocationHot n' Sweaty Arizona!

Posted 16 August 2011 - 07:33 AM

Oh man, Nintendo brings back so many good memories. :P I've practically had most of the game systems, but now I'm down to just my Nintendo DS and GameCube. I only played Super Mario and the Pokemon games and only one time did I play The Lengend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. But Mario for the win!

I'm currently playing Pokemon Leaf Green and I just bought Super Mario Bros 2 for DS. :]

34dpea0.gif

The AR Family: Chris (husband) ; Arie (daughter) ; Sarah (pet penguin) ; Jade (niece) ; Jon (father)

#31 Midnight Toker

Midnight Toker

Energetic member

• Water
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • LocationMiami, FL

Posted 17 August 2011 - 10:32 AM

They would never sell the rights to Mario because Mario is Nintendo's mascot. If this ever happened, that would mean Nintendo itself is being sold to another company. I highly doubt that would happen. I think the would would have to end before that would happen.

haha Mario Is way more Freaking Popular Then Pokemon b.c Like what Tom said..

Mario has been around way longer then pokemon

Pokemon was out in the last 90's

i think mario was in the 60's or 70's

Mario (and Princess Peach) made their debut in 1981 starring along side Donkey Kong in the game with the same title. ;)
Be true to yourself even when others do not understand.
Posted Image
PSN: rejecteddemo :: Steam :: Tumblr :: Deviant Art

#32 sarahelizabeth

sarahelizabeth

Extreme Poster

• Closed Accounts
  • 25,809 posts
  • LocationTree Hill

Posted 17 August 2011 - 03:09 PM

They would never sell the rights to Mario because Mario is Nintendo's mascot. If this ever happened, that would mean Nintendo itself is being sold to another company. I highly doubt that would happen. I think the would would have to end before that would happen.

Mario (and Princess Peach) made their debut in 1981 starring along side Donkey Kong in the game with the same title. ;)

ahhah sam thank you for that ;)

wanna keep in touch add me on facebook < sarahs facebook <3

I am a pet Penguin My owner is tara Posted Image

Js buddy:Cat. Aunt:Dina Cycling Buddy: Kimmers Mom: Arie
Brothers:Chandler lil chris ardi joe loverboy Andrew
sisters:Lindy stef amber ellen Kimmie! Grandpa big chris
Great grandpa Jon Great Grandma Noura Neice Karen

#33 Midnight Toker

Midnight Toker

Energetic member

• Water
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • LocationMiami, FL

Posted 18 August 2011 - 02:15 AM

ahhah sam thank you for that ;)

No problem. I am a fountain of useless information. :lol:
Be true to yourself even when others do not understand.
Posted Image
PSN: rejecteddemo :: Steam :: Tumblr :: Deviant Art

#34 Laura

Laura

Energetic member

• Water
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 289 posts
  • Mood::hyper
  • LocationThe Wirral, United Kingdom

Posted 18 September 2011 - 03:14 AM

nintendo fangirl here...

ever since i was a tiny kid we've had the

NES
SNES
Gameboy
Gameboy Color
N64
Gamecube
Wii
3DS

Love it...fave game of all time is Legend of Zelda Ocarina of time!
Posted Image
Ron & Hermione, til the end.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users