What are you doing now?

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listening to Deadmau5 and trying to relax

How do you relax listening to Deadmau5?

---

Just finished my paper. Now sorta relaxing with some crisps and ice cream. About to turn on the TV in a bit before I go to bed.

How do you relax listening to Deadmau5?

---

Just finished my paper. Now sorta relaxing with some crisps and ice cream. About to turn on the TV in a bit before I go to bed.

Right? Well sometimes I just need pounding music in order to get my head to shut up.

Right? Well sometimes I just need pounding music in order to get my head to shut up.

I totally get you Arie. When I have so much going on in my head that I think about, I put on some House music. It drives most people up a wall, but for some reason the repetitive beats really do something to calm that wavelength in my head and help me focus on something at hand.

Watching some episodes of supernatural, drinking coffee and writing down some stuff.

lol i just noticed every time i post what am i doing here, i'm always drinking coffee :P

Girl, I laughed because when I read that...I looked at all your other posts hahaha. So true.

Well, half of my statuses on Facebook are always about coffee. I have about nine bags' worth of coffee in my house LOL.

-----

Right now, I'm drinking Equal Exchange (brand) hot cocoa in skim milk (don't really have the taste for cow's milk anymore, tbh) and lying in bed relaxing. Thinking about how excited I am for this trip next weekend, gotta get my butt in gear for booking resverations.

Might continue reading my book before I go to sleep. :)

I totally get you Arie. When I have so much going on in my head that I think about, I put on some House music. It drives most people up a wall, but for some reason the repetitive beats really do something to calm that wavelength in my head and help me focus on something at hand.

Really? If I need to be calm I listen to some smooth jazz or lounge music. (ironically enough I sometimes listen to jazz/lounge when studying)

---

Cleaning my pistol and about to play some Gran Turismo over a couple cold ones.

Edited by sirbenedictvs
Really? If I need to be calm I listen to some smooth jazz or lounge music. (ironically enough I sometimes listen to jazz/lounge when studying)

Cleaning my pistol and about to play some Gran Turismo over a couple cold ones.

Well sometimes my head is really going insane. So I need super loud music to get it to shut up. Once that works I put on better music lol. I usually listen to classical or movie scores. Listening to heavy trance music is not the norm for me. Just when I have a lot going on.

Right now I just woke up. But I have about a million and one things to do. Including cooking for the ten people I'm having over tomorrow. Sigh. I need someone to join me on all my errands. Hmmmmm

Lol, if I want to relax I listen to Melodic Metalcore haha

------

Wishing my life was as I want it too be.... Making me all depressed.

Edited by wheneverythingfalls