The Emma-Watson.net Forum

What are you doing now?

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am having another episode of sleeplessness, can't sleep, all wound up, and going to see the 11:30am show of Fast/Furious 6 with a friend, on no sleep. i have no idea what's wrong with me...will sleep fine on some nights, other nights i'm completely off my freakin' chain. *sighs*

I'm procrastinating on a lot of things... I move to the UK on the 22nd, so I should be sorting and storing belongings, but instead I am watching Arrested Development and browsing a million websites and doing anything BUT preparing to move. :P

How are you all? I missed you guys. :)

packing some stuff for a trip, doing laundry, making out a pre-trip checklist. word of a advice from a world-weary veteran traveler of both military and civilian roadtrips....always write out a list before you go, it will save you grief, time, and money.

Sorting through clothing to donate since I have a luggage limit when I move. I never should have bought... all the clothes ever. Now I have about 6 huge garbage bags of hardly worn clothes to donate! Which, I mean, I am more than happy to do because it will benefit people who need it, but just... whoa.

Trying to build up enough energy to get ready to leave. Going to hang out with two of my besties for the last time (other than my going away thing tomorrow) before I move.

• 2 weeks later...

It's 5pm and I'm in my hotel in Earls Court (London) after a day of sorting out getting a British phone number and bank account. Trying to figure out what I want to do this evening. :)

Edited by ling