The Emma-Watson.net Forum

What are you doing now?

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just woke up. Going to make a pot of tea and some breakfast and spend the day being lazy (well, working on some design projects, but nothing major), then head to a concert by one of my ALL TIME FAVOURITE bands. :ohyeah:

Home from the CONCERT OF COMPLETE AMAZEBALLS OMG. And found out that a friend I haven't seen since October is surprising me with a visit tomorrow. :D Last time I saw her she was Miss Canada so I wonder what she's up to now. :o

Woot what band?

Awolnation. They are super rad. If you don't know them you should download their stuff. :D

I am watching Forrest Gump and tidying up for my friend's visit. I will probably need to run out for groceries in a bit. All I have is a bit of milk left in a 1L carton and cheese. :P

Getting ready to leave for work. :( Usually I like work but I guess the downside of my friend surprising me with a visit is that I couldn't book time off at such short notice.

Finished designing a new set of business cards (for my freelance business on the side). You can see them here if you want!

Now I must sleep! So tired and we're having a big breakfast tomorrow!