The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Dressing Like Emma

Do you own anything exactly or close to what Emma has worn? Did you buy it knowing that she had it or of your own choice? xD

I have this exact jacket:

Similar to this jacket but a bit cooler feeling material I'm sure, and nice little patterns on it, but everything else is very much the same:

I have three hats like these but in colours:

This hoodie but a more woolly material :P:

Yuppp... that's about it. All are very comfortable and I only bought the last because of Emma, when I was 14 haha.

One more thing, do you want something that Emma has worn?

I love these, wish I could find them somewhere :o But probably not possible :P So many more too but this is all I'll post.

I have a Chanel necklaces that are similar to ones that she has worn. I have one of her Burberry bags. Some shoes... like the converse and such. I would love to own some of the dresses she has worn to premiers/award shows!!!!

Erm i have a fair bit, considering we have the same style.

I own two burberry coats she wears, both from her campaigns though. Trying to get the new one she wears with the studs, and the other with leather arms.

When Emma appeared at the Elle awards this year i was like "OMG" haha. I own this Hakaan dress, bought it the other week in a designer boutique for my bfs bday dinner.

And in general, i own stuff like her Vivienne Westwood pirate boots adn other clothes that look like hers but arent.

Edited by Imagine

I own two burberry coats she wears, both from her campaigns though. Trying to get the new one she wears with the studs, and the other with leather arms.

You should get on that quick if you want to get that studded coat. I think that was part of Burberry's "Winter Storms" collection and they're about to get phased out since it was just for a limited amount of time... Unless they added that to their Biker collections.

You should get on that quick if you want to get that studded coat. I think that was part of Burberry's "Winter Storms" collection and they're about to get phased out since it was just for a limited amount of time... Unless they added that to their Biker collections.

I think the leather one is part of the new collection, the spring summer one. So ill keep mithering the burberry store for it, but i think the studded one wont be like you said, but ill get it another way. There will be a little designer boutique somewhere that will sell one.

When Emma appeared at the Elle awards this year i was like "OMG" haha. I own this Hakaan dress, bought it the other week in a designer boutique for my bfs bday dinner.

And in general, i own stuff like her Vivienne Westwood pirate boots adn other clothes that look like hers but arent.

Not gonna be jealous :ph34r: That's awesome though

I used to have plenty of pieces that were similar to Emma's, but this was a few years ago and the pieces were things she wore even further back. I don't think I have anything similar to her's today... her everyday style is nothing like mine and the things she wears to special occasions are things I could only dream of! Most of her dresses and stuff costs more than I get every month, or even in a year.

If she starts shopping at H&M or maybe more at TopShop I could get it haha

• 2 weeks later...

Y'all have an Burberry outlet somewhere?

yeah i know of only two actual Burberry shops, One inside Selfridges and another in another selfridges lol. But I go into these small designer boutiques in Liverpool and Manchester and they stock some of the new season.

hmmm well i have these jeans.

ohhhh yes the Sass and Bide skinnies, i bought these when i was obsessed with her look years ago, and i wore them out haha.

• 4 weeks later...

^i haven't worn mine in quite some time hahah

but i also have these shoes but in silver and then another pair in blue. i've had them for YEARS and they are so worn out haha. they don't even have their rubber bottoms anymore :P but i still love them!