The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Hi all, managed to find my way over from the old forum (someone SHUT IT DOWN! It's confusing as crap having both in extant.) to the nice shiny new forum. Don't see a lot of (any) familiar faces yet, but I'm sure you guys are out there. Good to be back and to see that the forum as not, in fact, perished.

-Avery

Welcome to the forum Avery!

There's nothing we can do about the old forum. I agree it is confusing for old members who were not active and didn't notice what was happening, and are now wondering where everyone went. I feel bad for them, and I feel bad for new members there who think they have found a great forum only to find it's filling up with spam.

While there is a sadly nothing we can do about comparisons being made between this forum and the other one, they are completely separated. It's a shame that the admin of that place deleted the message we left to tell why we made the decision that we did and a shame that she apparently does not care enough to assign new mods.

That being said though, welcome and I hope you have fun here!

Thanks for the welcome, guys. It is too bad about the old forum, does anyone know who's currently in charge? The only admins I could find haven't been active for months (most recent was early December) so it seems like at this point they should just shut it down. Ah well.