The Emma-Watson.net Forum

People Tree Spring/Summer 2011 Collection Photoshoot And Video

Thanks for posting the pictures and finally I can see the video.. Wow, Emma is too damn beautiful. :) It's still a shame that this is the last People Tree collection, but hopefully as Emma said more people reach out to her to create fair trade lines in the future.

Gosh, she is simply gorgeous.

And you just know that photoshoot wasn't taken here in the UK with that weather! Unless it was taken mid June last year. :lostit:

C'mon, the UK must get at least a couple of sunny days a year, right?......Right? :P

God, I wish I was just a couple of years younger, I would literally order everything from that collection! The dresses are so girly, I love them, but they seem too flirty and/or have too short hems to be worn at work.

I ordered the rose necklace tee-shirt, not my favourite piece, but definitely the most wearable yet "original" design (the plain tee-shirts are just, well, too plain).

I really liked the funky Union Jack tee-shirt and the black playsuit, but... *sigh* Bring on "Pure Threads" now, the older fans are impatiently waiting!

• 2 weeks later...