The Emma-Watson.net Forum

My photography portfolio

I had a thread in the last forum which I failed miserably at updating...but I decided to make one here anyway :P

I've been photographing things as a hobby since I was about 15, but recently I've decided that I want to actually study photography when I go to college because it's what I love doing and there's always something that seems to inspire me. Since I'm quite a shy person I like expressing myself through photographs instead.

These are a few of my favorites. You can click on the thumbnail to view the full size image on my deviantART. Feedback is appreciated :)

@ Will: Thank you! :D

@Marta: Oh, thanks for checking it out! I see where you're coming from with the eyes - it definitely would make a difference if I had focused on them (that's a self-portrait so I just held the camera out in front of me and took the picture using auto-focus). :P

Thanks everyone!

@ Imagine: I was using a Canon EOS 450D from August 2008 up until July this year, so most of the shots on my dA are taken with that but now I'm working with a Canon Rebel T2i which is basically an upgrade to the one I had before.

@ Marta: I shall keep that in mind ;)

@ Vanessa: Gald you like them :)

@ Marta: I use a standard Canon 18-55 mm and a 55-250 mm lens.

Sorry for the lack of updates, it's only monday and I still have a bunch of school work that I need to do...I'm so mad at myself right now <_<

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Thanks for all the nice comments, everyone :D

It's been a while, so I thought I'd post some pictures from a family portrait session back in January. These are my favorites:

I photographed another family in December, so I'll probably get those up pretty soon.

• 3 weeks later...

^ Thank you, I try :blush:

Here are some more family pictures. They are a beautiful family :) I posted both color and black and white pictures because I couldn't decide between the two.