The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Movie Quote Thread

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Shawshank Redemption

"You're looking at the man who believed in the commericals. Y'know about Be All You Can Be? I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger. Now it's 'Grimesy, black one sugar' or 'Grimesy, you got a powdered anywhere?'""

Had to google this one: Ball of Fire

"- And what if I can't find her?

- It's easy: she's standing right next to you."

The Bourne...Supremacy?

"That's our $12.00 trade-in. You owe us a nickel!"

The Muppet Movie

Explicit

"Shut your f***ing face uncle f***er. You're a c***-s***ing, ass-licking uncle f***er. You're an uncle f***er. Yes it's true. Nobody f***s uncles just like you. Shut your f***ing face uncle f***er. You're the one that f***ed your uncle, uncle f***er. You don't eat or sleep or mow the lawn, you just f*** your uncle all day long. Uncle f***er, that's U-N-C-L-E. F*** you. Uncle F***er! S*** my *****."

Reminder: Rules of the game is to guess or answer the film quoted by the person above you. The person below you is to guess or answer the film you quoted. ;)

"Y'know, this was supposed to be my weekend off, but noooo. You got me out here draggin' your heavy ass through the burnin' desert with your dreadlocks stickin' out the back of my parachute. You gotta come down here with an attitude, actin' all big and bad... and what the Hell is that smell?! [kicks] I could've been at a barbecue!"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...