The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Movie Quote Thread

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was from Joe's Apartment. I'm not sure if it was a straight to DVD movie but it's an MTV Movie Production.

Here's another:

"I like smoke better than air. If I could I'd smoke in my sleep. I would still do it after it kills me."

I got no idea On this one :(

"In every war, there is an enemy. I watched my mother being hlaf-beaten to death, and watched as bloodand tears streamed down her face. I felt useless and scared, and furious at the same time. I can still feel the sting of the belt on my back and my legs. One time he couldn't pay the rent. That night he stopped us on the street and pointed to the concrete. He said, "pick a spot."

It was from Joe's Apartment. I'm not sure if it was a straight to DVD movie but it's an MTV Movie Production.

Here's another:

"I like smoke better than air. If I could I'd smoke in my sleep. I would still do it after it kills me."

XXX

"We'll work up a Number 6 on 'em."

"Number 6? I'm afraid I'm not familiar with that one."

"Well, that's where we go a-ridin' into town, a-whompin' and a-whumpin' every livin' thing that moves within an inch of its life. Except the women folks, of course."

"You spare the women?"

"Naw, we rape the shit out of them at the Number Six Dance later on. "

I got no idea On this one :(

"In every war, there is an enemy. I watched my mother being hlaf-beaten to death, and watched as bloodand tears streamed down her face. I felt useless and scared, and furious at the same time. I can still feel the sting of the belt on my back and my legs. One time he couldn't pay the rent. That night he stopped us on the street and pointed to the concrete. He said, "pick a spot."

Freedom Writers

"We'll work up a Number 6 on 'em."

"Number 6? I'm afraid I'm not familiar with that one."

"Well, that's where we go a-ridin' into town, a-whompin' and a-whumpin' every livin' thing that moves within an inch of its life. Except the women folks, of course."

"You spare the women?"

"Naw, we rape the shit out of them at the Number Six Dance later on. "

Blazing Saddles (had to IMDB this one)

"We have a question. Do you want to be a cop, or do you want to appear to be a cop? It's an honest question. A lot of guys just want to appear to be cops. Gun, badge, pretend they're on TV."

"We have a question. Do you want to be a cop, or do you want to appear to be a cop? It's an honest question. A lot of guys just want to appear to be cops. Gun, badge, pretend they're on TV."

The Departed

"If only I could make him understand. I just don't see things the way he does. I just don't see how a world that makes such wonderful things could be bad"

The Little Mermaid

From my favourite movie of all time other than Star Wars.

"Why not just kill them? I'll do it. I'll run up to Paris. Bam, bam, bam, bam. I'm back before week's end. We spend the treasure. How is this a bad plan?"

Edited by sirbenedictvs

The Count of Monte Cristo

"There will be no rescue, no intervention for us. We can only save ourselves. Many of you know influential people abroad, you must call these people. You must tell them what will happen to us... say goodbye. But when you say goodbye, say it as if you are reaching through the phone and holding their hand. Let them know that if they let go of that hand, you will die. We must shame them into sending help."

Hotel Rwanda

Hey, Uncle Scar, guess what?

I despise guessing games.

I'm gonna be King of Pride Rock.

Oh, goody.

My dad just showed me the whole kingdom. And I'm gonna rule it all. Heheh.

Yes, well forgive me for not leaping for joy. Bad back, you know.

Hey Uncle Scar, when I'm King, what'll that make you?

A monkey's uncle.

You're so weird.

You have no idea

The Lion King

"There are over five-hundred and fifty million firearms in worldwide circulation. That's one firearm for every twelve people on the planet. The only question is: (*puffs smoke) How do we arm the other eleven?"

Yep :P

Mean Girls

"Sometimes the things you want the most don't happen and what you least expect happens. I don't know - you meet thousands of people and none of them really touch you. And then you meet that one person and your life is changed."

okay good I Was making sure i was right hahah :D

Love and Other Drugs??

Maybe my life hasn't been so chaotic. It's just the world that is and the only real trap is getting attached to any of it. Ruin is a gift. Ruin is the road to transformation.

i do too ELLEN :D

HALLOWEEN ARE FAVE HORROR MOVIE :D

Did you know a young boy drowned the year before those two others were killed? The counselors weren't paying any attention... They were making love while that young boy drowned. His name was Jason. I was working the day that it happened. Preparing meals... here. I was the cook. Jason should've been watched. Every minute. He was... He wasn't a very good swimmer. We can go now... dear.