The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Which Celebrities Have You Met?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brian Blessed lives locally to me, so I have met him several times, and when I was a baby, him and my mum became friends whilst walking in the same park a lot,

I also met the drummer from Status Quo when I was much younger.

• 5 months later...

I've seen many but if I only count those I've talked to:

Mac Miller

Oliver Sykes (and the rest of BMTH + Architects + The Devil Wears Prada)

Been clubbing with all of them :D

Also I've met a lot Finnish celebrities but no one really knows them (once I sat next to the prime minister in the movies :D)

I've also met Vasundhara Das. She's a Bollywood actress and was in monsoon wedding. She's a family friend. My dad worked with her too :)

And I also met Michael Nyqvist at a party. He served me champagne. He's a swedish actor, but is in Abduction now with Taylor Lautner :D

I've also met Vasundhara Das. She's a Bollywood actress and was in monsoon wedding. She's a family friend. My dad worked with her too :)

And I also met Michael Nyqvist at a party. He served me champagne. He's a swedish actor, but is in Abduction now with Taylor Lautner :D

you met him? :excited: hes kinda hot lol loved him in the millenium series

Not met him, but found out recently im related to Loui Walsh, he's my nannas second cousin

oh really, thats awesome :D

iv met

- john abraham (indian actor/model)

- jan thomas (norwegian model/stylist)

- chris medina (american idol contestant)

Edited by #winning

Not many... I've met Dan Carter from the All Blacks (New Zealand rugby team) and a couple of NZ/Australian actors that probably no one knows lol. The Foo Fighters are staying at my workplace next week, so there's a good chance I'll see them around.

i met a guy from the french version of LOL, can't remember his name... I was with my boyfriend and one of his friends in Paris, and he asked us a cigaret, we said we weren't smokers and he left with a "how can you refuse something to a star like me" expression... while actually he's not that famous. and I'm afraid that's all...

I sat next to David Tua (New Zealand wrestler) for a couple minutes. He was totally rude. I think it was him.

I was on this Xmas thing they did for people with issues (I was there because I had trouble making friends). I don't really understand it all, but all we did was get driven around a runway on a new plane that came in. Verrrrrry funnnn :|. Then we went to sit on Santa's knee and got given gift bags of plane merchandise!! WOO!!! :| then we went home! FUNNNNNN DAY!! :|.

On the way to the plane, we went on a bus. I can't remember it very well, I was about 11 years old. I was on the bus and some people at the back said David Tua was on the bus and they said hello. I turned to my right and he was standing RIGHT THERE with sunglasses on with a self-satisfied smile and said nothing the entire trip. Said Hi to no one! I'm pretty sure it was him! I don't know why he was there, we didn't go to some place to meet any celebs. It's not really classed as 'meeting him', but I sat less then a couple centimetres away from him...I didn't like him anymore from that day on. I had respected him on T.V. But after how he acted on the bus, I lost respect.

I've never physically talked to any celebs. I have gotten a reply from 2 celebrities before on Myspace and Twitter (OFFICIAL PAGES, not fake ones). But that doesn't count.

Edited by EmmaFan92

I've seen many but if I only count those I've talked to:

Mac Miller

Oliver Sykes (and the rest of BMTH + Architects + The Devil Wears Prada)

Been clubbing with all of them :D

Also I've met a lot Finnish celebrities but no one really knows them (once I sat next to the prime minister in the movies :D)

you met Oliver?!?!?!?! jealous!!! he's so sexy!!!!!! and i'm just jealous you met DWP as well -_-

i've seen

-The Jonas Brothers (3 times), i could've met them if i hung out in town once, they were right down the street from my house -_- even though i don't like them Joe is super hott and i wouldn't have mind meeting him haha

-Miley Cyrus

-Demi Lovato

-Flyleaf

-A Bunch of Christian Artists.

-Skillet

-Michelle Trachtenberg

-Alan Rickman

-Bonnie Wright

-Daniel Radcliffe

-some dude from Ugly Betty.

I've kind of met Rupert Grint and Emma Watson. Rupert was right in front of me and i took a picture for some girl of him and her. and Emma signed my harry potter book. I told that she looked beautiful but it was so loud she didn't hear me :/

I've met the RED members (except Randy), Tom Felton, and J.R. (lead guitarist from HEAD).

• 1 month later...

Old Topic I know, but I didn't talk to him (wish I did), but I walked right past The Rock (WWE wrestler and Actor) in the sunset place mall in Miami. He ooked busy so I didn't bother him. Plus dad wouldn't let me xD I was 8

Not exactly celebs, but....

All the members of the band The Chariot (Pretty big in the Hardcore scene)

The drummer for the band The Almost (Fronted by Aaron Gillespie)

The Vocalist and the Bassist from the band Showbread

And the drummer from War Of Ages said happy birthday to me on FB hahaha

Old Topic I know, but I didn't talk to him (wish I did), but I walked right past The Rock (WWE wrestler and Actor) in the sunset place mall in Miami. He ooked busy so I didn't bother him. Plus dad wouldn't let me xD I was 8

:excited:

lucky!! save it for next time :P lol