The Emma-Watson.net Forum

I Am Number Four

I seriously adored this movie. Not just because it has Alex Pettyfer in it either!

I adore and fantasy/action/thriller movies so it was a defo go ahead for me. But it was just amazing. Not one bit I didn't like. Apart from the really ugly girl he liked in it. I swear she's from Glee or something cheesy like that. Me and my boyfriend everytime she come on scene were just like eww no.

im waiting for the movie to come out here...Im not a big fan of the actor... but I like the concept behind the story alot :) so yaya!!... and oohhh i knew i saw the girl some where, I think she is pretty though :) i cant wait >.<

Edited by Brigitte Fitzgerald

Yay i'm glad there are so many fans.

I seen the book in a shop by me before christmas about November and really wanted to get it but didn't have enough money. But then, I forgot about it. When I seen the trailer a month ago I couldn't quiet remember if I'd seen it somewhere before. I realised when I watched the movie it was the book i'd seen months before. I'm definatly going to get the book soon though, as books are generally better than the movie. So, if the book is better, then that's going to be an amazing read!

But the movie was awsome. There are a few jumpy parts people jumped at, I myself only jumped at one. But that's because I was vouching through my pic' n' mix and looked up and it happened. :rofl:

But yeah, not a total fan of the girl but Alex. Phwarr! As for the storyline it was great very action packed and the mythical creatures in it made it even more brilliant. They were very unique.

• 2 weeks later...