The Emma-Watson.net Forum

French Kiss - Thessalie

Hi everyone !

A message to say hello, and to introduce me a little.

I used to be French Kiss on the chat on Emmawatson.net 4 years ago (but i'm sure nobody remembers :P), now I took the name Thessalia, because my french name is Thessalie, Thessalia is the name of the greek region where my names come from.

I love studies, i'm deeeply in love with mathematics, and hope i'll succeed in my studies. I also love deeply the english language, hovewer i never got the chance to be bilingual. I hope one day i'll make an erasmus program in the United-Kingdom, or maybe i'll study in America if i can.

I'm actually not an obcessed fan of Emma, however i very heartly respect her. I find she is beautiful and talente, a real role model for every yound girl. She made wise choices in her life, such as keeping the studies going on.

I hope we'll see her growing in the cinema industry, as Natalie Portman did :P Also she said many times she likes to sing and dance, i hope she'll do some musical once. But not in thatre or i'll never be able to see her !

Concerning the harry Potter world, i was a fan of the book back in the late 1999. Actualy, when i was a kid I was quite a sad kid, and the Harry Potter world wad my escape. A real dream. As everyone, when i was not 11 i was still wishing to receive my letter for Hogwarts Haha !

When the 1rst movie was introduced to the public, i was blown up by the whole thing. It was the exact reflection of my mind, i found it was SOOO perfect ! Still, the number 1 is one of my favorites (Emma was sooo cute back then =)

Well, i'll stope here haha, i'll discover the rest of the forum soon. Hope i'll enjoy being here !

Tess

Thank you all, and Thank you Hermione (you're the winner of the golden ticket with that nickname, gosh 1rst arrived 1rst to take it ? Lucky girl :P)

I actually like to be understood, and i would apriciate if i could me "known for who i am". That's why i don't lie and give some details for anyone who has the same interest to feel free to come and talk to me !

• 12 years later...