The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Start A Fire Steps Down

The moderators are sad to announce that start a fire(or as we like to call her: Katy) has chosen to step down from her position as Moderator. She has been a moderator for over 4 years which certainly is an accomplishment. Aside from being a great friend and colleague she has also played a major part in creating these new forums which I personally cannot thank her enough for.

So please join me in giving her a big round of applause and thanking her for all her hard work over the last 4 years.

Katy! Sad to say we never spoke much, except for your cameo appearances in chat! >;D

However, I wanted to wish you best of luck in everything you do and thank you so much for contributing to the foundation of this Forum!

Hope to still see you around the Forum some time soon!

:yesyes:

Not a specific reason like college or work but more like: Life, which sometimes just gets busier then expected. I'm sure she can provide you with a better answer then that :P

Not a specific reason like college or work but more like: Life, which sometimes just gets busier then expected. I'm sure she can provide you with a better answer then that :P

Gah-life *shakes fist*