The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rant Thread

So, the Girls Forum has the complaining thread. You don't have to read others rants, it's up to you. But this is just a place to place you're rants. I thought both boys and girls should have this privalige.

Day from hell.

I can't believe my first day back at Uni went so crap! New semester started today so I was hyped to be going back. But I got into a massive arguement with the head chef, landing me with a cause for concern (if you get 3 withing the 3 year course you're kicked off) and a ban from class as well as him refusing to sign my units off!

We have a practical diary which we also write in and he has to sign that off to because otherwise I don't pass first year and he's refused to sign that too. I'm basically fucked. But, in a wway i'm happy I stood up for myself.

You see, (just encase anyone read this i'll tell you what happened, as this is my rant too)

Half hour before the lesson finish's I finished my practical work and cleaned down. Then the chef walks in with 6 boxes of freshly fried doughnuts and put them on my table. I was pissed as I had just cleaned the table. Each box/tray was filled with lets say 20 doughnuts. All together this job would take two hours on itself.

"What are they?" I ased.

"You need to sugar them?"

"Who's are they?" I had no idea where they'd come from as no one in my class had done doughnuts today.

"Anouther classes."

"I'm not doing them."

"I'll think you find you are!" He shouted in my face, though I said no politely.

"Sorry, but if it was someone in my class then i'd happily help but grafting for an entire different class is out of hand, and to do it alone. No."

"You are an arsehole and you'll do it if you like it or not." I hate how chef's speak to you. I get this all the time from him. (He's a sexist chef. Well known for it too.)

"No you'll find I won't and the only arsehole I see here is you!" I shouted back at him.

"So, you're throwing a paddy about it."

"No i'm actually not, i'm just stating the fact, i'm not grafting for anouther class."

"If you don't do this then i'm not signing today diary off or any of your manditory units, get it?"

"Yup loud and clear, and i'm still not doing it."

"Let me get this straight, you won't do these doughnuts? And are willing to fail this part of the course? And get a cause for concern."

"Yep pretty much."

"I'm getting ross." (He's my form tutor, handles with our class. On Monday's he's in the room next door, which is joined to ours.)

"Go on then."

"You're ass hole is too big, and you'll never get anywhere with a job being like that." He shouted at me walking out.

"Well if anouther company sends in their work then i'll send it back, like I said, you are the only ass hole here." He turned to look at me.

"Do the shitting doughnuts."

"You can't make me." He walked back out the room next door and come back in and kicked me out. My friend is in the next door class too on a Monday morning. He heard all this and come outside with me. He's on second year. He heard what he said to me and thought it was out of order. He calmed me down outside because he knows of my anger issues. He said it's okay he doesn't have the right to do that and I should go to the princible (sp?) and he'd go with me.

But seriously, I was shaking with anger and everything. Nathan had to hug me and keep me there to stop me from bursting back in and hitting the bitch. I HATE that chef with a passion.

Oh and to just put it out there, just encase you think it was just doughnuts, these 6 trays with about 20 doughnuts in each, give or take a few. Were expected to be;

- Rolled in sugar

- Fingers one's to be cut

- Fingers to be decorated with Cream/Custard/Apple Having to mix up the Cream myself and put them into piping bags

- Round doughnuts to be filled with Jam

- Sent down to packing

On my own this would have took 2 hours at the least. I had half an hour and I was on my own! ARGHHHHH! I'm so flipping ANGRY!

Oh to put the cherry on top. My boyfriend lied to me today, I rang him to tell him about this and he sounded though he was out, i heard background noise. He told me he was walking around his area. Just getting into his house. Truth was, in a text he said he went up town. I was like ?? You said a walk around your area? What's he got to hide huh?

And then I get home to my mom being abusive as usual. GAH!

Edited by Hermione
  • 5 weeks later...

Im bringing this thread back up.

Was a party at the complex Im at and I thought I might pop in for a chat as people do. Wine bottle gets thrown at the ground spraying my legs with wine and glass. Im gone.

And people wonder why I hate drinking.

General rant; I'm really annoying with some people.

So the other day i was with my friend and a couple of her friends-one of which was interested in me- and we passed outside a Church and i did my cross and he looked at me and laughed and asked "lol are YOU a christian?" I was so pissed off, because that's how most of the people act. Let's face it, nowadays if you're religious you get more crap than anyone else.

And then he was like "oh i'm sorry i didn't mean to offend you, you just don't look like one" Seriously now? DON'T LOOK LIKE ONE? A Christian can't wear black t-shirts with bands and plain jeans and converse and have hair with two colors/or piercings and listens to rock and metal and post hardcore or idk what. God i effing hate the labels and i hate how people think, i want to effing punch everyone.

General rant; I'm really annoying with some people.

So the other day i was with my friend and a couple of her friends-one of which was interested in me- and we passed outside a Church and i did my cross and he looked at me and laughed and asked "lol are YOU a christian?" I was so pissed off, because that's how most of the people act. Let's face it, nowadays if you're religious you get more crap than anyone else.

And then he was like "oh i'm sorry i didn't mean to offend you, you just don't look like one" Seriously now? DON'T LOOK LIKE ONE? A Christian can't wear black t-shirts with bands and plain jeans and converse and have hair with two colors/or piercings and listens to rock and metal and post hardcore or idk what. God i effing hate the labels and i hate how people think, i want to effing punch everyone.

Story of my life! I know exactly how you feel! Just because me t-shirt has words written in blood on it means that I aint a Christian!

I totally feel your pain!

You know what really grinds my gears? When you can't find the droids you're looking for.

Hahaha

You know what really grinds my gears? When you can't find the droids you're looking for.

Damn it you beat me to it.

Current rant I got to say are stupid drivers on the road. Sure I'm an aggressive driver but I'll take that over ignorance. On my way to class yesterday there was a vehicle on the right lane (6 lane street); the driver made a last second decision that she wanted to make a left instead. Amongst heavy traffic she literally slowed down to a stop on the right lane with her blinker on...and waited for a pocket between cars to merge not just a lane but literally make that full left turn. This happened again after class on my way to work.

I also hate on drivers who can't pick a freakin' lane.

• 4 weeks later...

Hipsters annoy me. I hate it when I mention something I like and they get in my face about "oh I liked them before they were popular" and "oh you probably wouldn't know about it, it's kinda underground." Someone needs to get smacked.

Current rant; That (insert b word here) that happens to like one of my boy friends and call me names because she's jealous i'm closer to him than she is. She also claims i hit on him and provoke him with "inappopriate jokes". Well that's me and my friends for you, we joke around. But what does that mean, that i hit on every guy? Why can't some girls understand that a boy and a girl can be close friends and nothing else? Plus he doesn't even like her, he's just polite to her only, and she doesn't even get it. Ugh stupid (insert the b word here).

The last person I wanted to treat me like shit and you do. People here. My family. Everyone and college. And now you? The only person I have? I asked if you hacked my computer because it was your email. I'm not going to ask Barney am I? Then you flip out, swear call me a piece of- JUST ARGH. GTFO my life.

• 4 weeks later...

Hmm couple that I've gotta vent today.

I'm annoyed by people who patronize themselves. Just makes me feel like I wanna smack 'em across the face with the back of my hand.

Attention motorists: It's called a blinker. Use it. Thank you. (almost got into 3 accidents today because of stupid drivers who merge lanes without signalling; at least gauge the speed of my car in the other lane making sure you're not cutting me off)

Edited by sirbenedictvs