The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Are You Left Or Right Handed?

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Also I dont know if this is weird or not, but most people have their fork in their left hand and knife in right. Well i eat with my fork in my right and knife in my left, NO ONE i know does this and i find it odd lol.

I do that too :blink:

It's easier to me that way.

I'm right handed but I can use my left hand sometimes. But not for writing.

Right handed, but thats only with writing.

When it comes to playing the guitar i use my left hand and I used to paint with my left hand too. Also I dont know if this is weird or not, but most people have their fork in their left hand and knife in right. Well i eat with my fork in my right and knife in my left, NO ONE i know does this and i find it odd lol.

But i learnt that it has something to do with how we use our brains, but i am not a expert on it.

I used to eat like that but my mum would tell me off for it, so I learnt the other way. Ash still eats that way round though.

I use both. :) The left hand on the neck and the right picking or strumming. I actually can't really play guitar but that how I hold it whenever I try.

Oooooo very talented, wish i could do it both ways lol

I do that too :blink:

It's easier to me that way.

I'm right handed but I can use my left hand sometimes. But not for writing.

OMG you DO? :D thats made me feel less freaky.

I used to eat like that but my mum would tell me off for it, so I learnt the other way. Ash still eats that way round though.

awwwwww thats so cute, but its good to hear i am not alone. My mum always thought it was my way of being different from people when i was young, she thought id grow out of it. Well i havent lol. Tried eating the "normal way" last night, i couldnt cut into my steak lol

Edited by Imagine
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Right handed, and no, I cannot write with my left hand :P. My teachers at primary school thought for a little while that I was left handed since my handwriting was miserable, but I took a test in which I had to draw thirty lines with both hands, and only three of them were better with left :P.

• 2 months later...

I was suppose to be a lefty, but I'm right handed. The reason why I know this is because all of the letters of the alphabet I write it "backwards". They turn out the same at the end, it's just how I write it. I play mini golf on my left side, never really realized it until my boyfriend told me. Left eye is dominant too. Hold my purse on the right. However, I sometimes type/text with only my left hand. You can say I'm both righty and lefty.