The Emma-Watson.net Forum

I don't think it takes a psychiatrist. I think Forrest Gump could see that Charlie is freakin insane.

I read that he's now suing for $16 million for work he has not performed yet.

Edited by The Dude

saw an interview with him today on CNN the host of the show was asking him about his drug problems,alcohol and his responsibility towards his children.His answers made absolutely no sense to me-everything he said was confusing and it was like he was blabbering random words together without thinking.(or that's just my english even tho I could understand what the host was asking :P )

I feel so sorry for Two and a half men I love that show so much :(

What a waste. He should have taken Denise Richards:P (when they were still married) and moved to idk where...away from Hollywood.

Living on a ranch in southern California with Denise & kids, doing the occasional movie....sounds good to me....

Edited by 130671

He is doing these things for DECADES, he always had a thing for drugs(illegal and legal) and prostitutes, but in private. Now everything is so public and his work suffered suddenly, he was always a heavy drug user , so what happened in his brain that he just doesn´t give a *?&$ anymore...

I think it is a result of the heavy drug use over these last decades..I think he damaged his body so much, that he is now...not capable of a normal behavior, being a celebrity doesn´t help, because there are always people out there who will tell you how great you are..

• 3 weeks later...

I suspect that he's bipolar. From my experience, he's been showing all the symptoms of mania.

That being said, he is not "Bi-Winning." The dude is a loser. The only two reasons those two hot girls are with him are because he's got money, and he's got drugs.

Dude is old enough to be their father. It's kind of sick, really.