The Emma-Watson.net Forum

In Brasil there is no Ballet Shoes DVD available to buy, so I had to - ergh  :drool: - download it.

I guess it was quite fun, not so much far from harry potter with that "let's make a vow and what we want will happen like magic" thing, but I still liked a lot.

And since I never ever heard of that story before I watched the movie, I would guess it's some sort of "tale for kids" book, that emma might have liked a LOT in her kid ages so when the chance came she just had to do it.

But that's just me guessing around...  :)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Brasil there is no Ballet Shoes DVD available to buy, so I had to - ergh  :drool: - download it.

I guess it was quite fun, not so much far from harry potter with that "let's make a vow and what we want will happen like magic" thing, but I still liked a lot.

And since I never ever heard of that story before I watched the movie, I would guess it's some sort of "tale for kids" book, that emma might have liked a LOT in her kid ages so when the chance came she just had to do it.

But that's just me guessing around...  :)

You are right; "Ballet Shoes" is one of the most famous books in child literature in Great Britian.

• 8 months later...
  • 9 years later...