The Emma-Watson.net Forum

We're going to watch Thor this weekend :) well if my boyfriends parents leave and give us time to go. Sounds harsh but they were going to be leaving today and now they're talking about staying till Monday and it's like NOOOO our plans!!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched it 2D. I'm not so hawt on 3D movies. It was amazing though. He sounded like a right moron when he was on earth. "What realm is this?" Haha.

Haha-I'm not too fond of 3D either, I think it's overrated (probably why I wasn't impressed with the 3Dness of Thor lol) I didn't realise we were going for 3D until we got there. Which was odd as my boyfriend doesn't appreciate 3D either.

Give me a horse!!

We don't sell horses, just cats dogs birds...

Well give me one of those that's large enough to ride!

Haha-I'm not too fond of 3D either, I think it's overrated (probably why I wasn't impressed with the 3Dness of Thor lol) I didn't realise we were going for 3D until we got there. Which was odd as my boyfriend doesn't appreciate 3D either.

Give me a horse!!

We don't sell horses, just cats dogs birds...

Well give me one of those that's large enough to ride!

Oh gosh! I laughed so hard at that. And how pompous he said it. Everyone in the screen laughed. xD

• 1 month later...

I watched The Green Lantern a few weeks ago, all I can say is that Im glad I didnt buy the ticket.

It wasnt horrible or anything, it just wasnt that good, I had forgotten that I had watched it the next day.

But the chick was pretty hot

The green lantern was terrible....well not terrible but not nearly up to the standard of other superhero films which have come out recently. Green lantern is DC though and not marvel

• 5 weeks later...

Captain America was epic! The ending scene for Avengers! OMFG! I'm to hyped for the Avengers! I was like this after Thor, plus the new Avengers trailer that's out just made me squee!

I kinda wish that Captain America wasnt in the Avengers. Only because I didnt like how he ends up 70yrs in the future.

It would have been a much more heroic if he had died.

You can't really have the Avengers without Captain America though, there is a reason they called it Captain America; The first Avenger.

I think the main problem I had with the end was they gave it away at the beginning.

I like X-men but dont know whether is a Marvel film... is it one ?

Yeah X-men is marvel

I finally watched captain America on Saturday and :ohyeah: I loved it, I def preferred it to Thor and I loved Thor. Howard Stark was great ;) and of course the Avengers teaser. OMG!!! I honestly don't know if I can wait another year. I was really geeking out, just seeing them all sat at the same table, it was like OMG they're in the same room, they're not doing anything but this is cool!!!!! I'm happy Black Widow is in it as well, I hadn't heard it confirmed that she would be but it would be weird if she wasn't after establishing her as a shield agent in Iron man 2.

• 2 weeks later...

You can't really have the Avengers without Captain America though, there is a reason they called it Captain America; The first Avenger.

I think the main problem I had with the end was they gave it away at the beginning.

Exactly! Finally someone who agrees with me. I hated that part. I was watching it and I was like "srsly?" That didn't happen in the comics. -_- But whatever. I'm not gonna get my boxers in a twist over that. I wouldn't watch the Avengers if Captain America wasn't in it! He's my favorite super hero.

I have yet to see Iron Man 2. *hangs head in shame* I really must.

The only issues I had with Captain America was the beginning, the weakness of the Red Skull (I mean c'mon!), and the fact that Bucky's death wasn't pumped enough. I think Captain America is, despite it's issues, my favorite of the Marvel films. I loved how emotional it was on top of the action. I love how they showed his empathy. He's just awesome. Captain America is my hero. *sheds a manly tear* XD

^^Yeah I agree with you on all those points, although I've noticed they've been going that way with a lot of the superhero films (with the weak main bad guy) I can't say too much as you've just mentioned you haven't seen Iron man 2 lol.

But they seem to be going for a lot of killing minor bad guys, such as loads of soldiers in captain America and then the real bad guy being killed quite quickly and easily :/ over all though I still really enjoy the films.

You do need to watch Iron Man 2 though.

Geez, they did the same thing in Iron Man 2 didn't they. O_O You know, that's sad. I'm sad now but I'll still see it. I think Captain America could have fought more. I'm hoping that is turned over in Avengers. Also, I'm kinda really happy for the Avengers but.. um.. I hope in the later movies they don't have such crappy heroes. XD Hawk Eye is just.. terrible. Black Widow is awesome but.. Hawk Eye.. Oh Gosh.. @___@; I don't know anyone who is a Hawk Eye fan. XD! I think Green Arrow from DC is cooler than him and that says a lot since I'm more of a Marvel fan boy.

I know a couple of people who appreciate Hawk eye being in it..... but yeah he's not one of my favourites, I don't think it will effect the film much though, I don't think he'll have a major role. Hopefully not anyway.