#21 flying kiwi

flying kiwi

Advanced Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,852 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Sunny England

Posted 07 March 2011 - 09:50 PM

I love Marvel, for me they always have the best heroes and I really enjoy most of the films. I can't say that I am an avid reader of comics though but thats more to do with time and money.

Iron Man is the best for me, Robert Downey Jr is just brilliant. I just watched Iron Man 2 last weekend and it was awesome, along with the greatest soundtrack for a film ever!

There is a big feature on Thor in this months edition of SFX magazine, he is a character I don't know much about but it looks pretty good, i'll definitely be seeing that.

Can't wait for The Avengers, especially as it's going to be directed by Joss Whedon too, it's going to be epic.

I'll have to have a nose at that, I'm not familiar with Thor either, I'm just very excited for the avengers and Thor and captain America are going to be a build up to that.

It looks like they are going for not having iron man as an avenger straight off but more as an advisor,but having to get him into help in the end. I hope I'm right, I'm well up for some awesome iron man action.

Captain America should be awesome, red skull looks amazing in the film.

does anyone know why the avengers is being released in May? I thought it would be a big summer thing, maybe theres something they want to avoid....like maybe the third batman will be released in July 2012?

Posted Image

#22 Maestro

Maestro

Technical Support

• Administrators
  • 1,156 posts
  • Mood::Shiny!
  • LocationRoom 313

Posted 07 March 2011 - 10:12 PM

I'll have to have a nose at that, I'm not familiar with Thor either, I'm just very excited for the avengers and Thor and captain America are going to be a build up to that.

It looks like they are going for not having iron man as an avenger straight off but more as an advisor,but having to get him into help in the end. I hope I'm right, I'm well up for some awesome iron man action.

does anyone know why the avengers is being released in May? I thought it would be a big summer thing, maybe theres something they want to avoid....like maybe the third batman will be released in July 2012?

That could be the case. With the villains cast it´s only a matter of time before they finish the filming of that one. And The Dark Knight Rising is not a movie you want to go against with a film of lesser known heroes.

Posted Image

The M.A.D. Files - Talking about games, films, games, life, games, internet and games
Is it a bird?! Is it a plane?! Is it Superman?! No, it's Maestro's twitter!
He also makes videos...so if you would want to watch them...probably not...

He's immortal, born in the lowlands of the Netherlands 33 years ago, he's not alone, there are others like him, some good, some evil, for decades he has battled the forces of darkness with Emma-Watson.net his only refuge. He cannot die, unless you take his head and with it his admin powers, in the end there can be only one, he's Maestro - The Forum Admin

#23 LostInTransition

LostInTransition

Dedicated Member

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 706 posts
  • LocationNewcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire, UK

Posted 07 March 2011 - 10:19 PM

I highly recommend it, the magazine that is, full of sci-fi and fantasy, it covers almost everything I watch and the only magazine I read cover to cover.

I'm looking forward to both Thor and Captain America, it will be interesting to see the if there are any references to The Avengers like there was in Iron Man 2.

There is also The Amazing Spider Man set to be released in July 2012, so perhaps wanting to avoid a superhero overload.

#24 flying kiwi

flying kiwi

Advanced Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,852 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 10:31 PM

That could be the case. With the villains cast it´s only a matter of time before they finish the filming of that one. And The Dark Knight Rising is not a movie you want to go against with a film of lesser known heroes.

I hope so, don't know what i'll do in 2013. I'm going to be superhero'd out.

I highly recommend it, the magazine that is, full of sci-fi and fantasy, it covers almost everything I watch and the only magazine I read cover to cover.

I'm looking forward to both Thor and Captain America, it will be interesting to see the if there are any references to The Avengers like there was in Iron Man 2.

There is also The Amazing Spider Man set to be released in July 2012, so perhaps wanting to avoid a superhero overload.

I don't actually read magazines, but it wouldn't be a bad idea to look that up, especially now I have your recommendation. I think I can trust your judgement on sci-fi/fantasy resources.

Ahhh tjat makes sense, wouldn't want to release two marvels together, plus although I think batman is bigger, spideman would be more of a contender for it than the avengers just for being more widely known. I might have to move into the cinema.

Posted Image

#25 Jade

Jade

Extreme Poster

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,065 posts
  • Mood::Content

Posted 27 April 2011 - 06:24 PM

Captain America soon!

I watched Thor today! It was amazing! I've never been so happy! It was breathtakingly epic!

#26 flying kiwi

flying kiwi

Advanced Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,852 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 08:26 AM

We're going to watch Thor this weekend :) well if my boyfriends parents leave and give us time to go. Sounds harsh but they were going to be leaving today and now they're talking about staying till Monday and it's like NOOOO our plans!!

Posted Image

#27 sarahelizabeth

sarahelizabeth

Extreme Poster

• Closed Accounts
  • 25,809 posts
  • LocationTree Hill

Posted 01 May 2011 - 01:51 AM

I wanna see Thor

and the Green Lantern

wanna keep in touch add me on facebook < sarahs facebook <3

I am a pet Penguin My owner is tara Posted Image

Js buddy:Cat. Aunt:Dina Cycling Buddy: Kimmers Mom: Arie
Brothers:Chandler lil chris ardi joe loverboy Andrew
sisters:Lindy stef amber ellen Kimmie! Grandpa big chris
Great grandpa Jon Great Grandma Noura Neice Karen

#28 flying kiwi

flying kiwi

Advanced Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,852 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 09:29 AM

Seeing Thor either tonight or tomorrow :D YAY!!!! I can't wait, then not long until Captain America

Posted Image

#29 Jade

Jade

Extreme Poster

• Wind
  • 20,065 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 09:24 AM

Oh you'll love Thor! And Captain America i'm dying to see!

#30 flying kiwi

flying kiwi

Advanced Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,852 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 11:39 AM

You were right, I loved Thor, we saw it in 3D though and it was slightly disappointing that the best part of the 3D-ness was the credits

Posted Image

#31 Jade

Jade

Extreme Poster

• Wind
  • 20,065 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 03:28 PM

I watched it 2D. I'm not so hawt on 3D movies. It was amazing though. He sounded like a right moron when he was on earth. "What realm is this?" Haha.

#32 flying kiwi

flying kiwi

Advanced Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,852 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 05:16 PM

Haha-I'm not too fond of 3D either, I think it's overrated (probably why I wasn't impressed with the 3Dness of Thor lol) I didn't realise we were going for 3D until we got there. Which was odd as my boyfriend doesn't appreciate 3D either.

Give me a horse!!
We don't sell horses, just cats dogs birds...
Well give me one of those that's large enough to ride!

Posted Image

#33 Jade

Jade

Extreme Poster

• Wind
  • 20,065 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 03:15 PM

Haha-I'm not too fond of 3D either, I think it's overrated (probably why I wasn't impressed with the 3Dness of Thor lol) I didn't realise we were going for 3D until we got there. Which was odd as my boyfriend doesn't appreciate 3D either.

Give me a horse!!
We don't sell horses, just cats dogs birds...
Well give me one of those that's large enough to ride!

Oh gosh! I laughed so hard at that. And how pompous he said it. Everyone in the screen laughed. xD

#34 cutiesmartgurl

cutiesmartgurl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  • LocationTexas,USA

Posted 29 June 2011 - 06:00 PM

I like alot of the superhero films like Batman, Iron Man, Daredevil, Spiderman, and Green Lantern.

ohq0kp.png
Used To Be:BaByPiGlEt16,SmartGurl07, & SmartGurl12488
Credit To Me

Artwork Fanvideos Fanvideos 2

#35 Jade

Jade

Extreme Poster

• Wind
  • 20,065 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 07:24 PM

Captain America is out soon this month! :D AHHHHHHH!

#36 Monkey Cartwheels

Monkey Cartwheels

Devoted Member

• Fire
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,695 posts
  • Mood::If I dont like it, then it must be crap
  • LocationNorth Island, New Zealand

Posted 05 July 2011 - 12:12 PM

I watched The Green Lantern a few weeks ago, all I can say is that Im glad I didnt buy the ticket.
It wasnt horrible or anything, it just wasnt that good, I had forgotten that I had watched it the next day.
But the chick was pretty hot

totes bffs with arie

"That's because they have no class like us farm animal lovers" - Sammy

Posted Image

The E-Family I forgot I had.
Sisters Jade Sarah Brothers Andrew Wife Sammy Farm Buddy BoMa Pet Goat Chris
I am Sterre's pet Armadillo

by the way i hate alcohol, just thought i would mention that

#37 flying kiwi

flying kiwi

Advanced Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,852 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 12:17 PM

The green lantern was terrible....well not terrible but not nearly up to the standard of other superhero films which have come out recently. Green lantern is DC though and not marvel

Posted Image

#38 Jade

Jade

Extreme Poster

• Wind
  • 20,065 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 08:55 PM

Captain America was epic! The ending scene for Avengers! OMFG! I'm to hyped for the Avengers! I was like this after Thor, plus the new Avengers trailer that's out just made me squee!

#39 Monkey Cartwheels

Monkey Cartwheels

Devoted Member

• Fire
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,695 posts
  • Mood::If I dont like it, then it must be crap
  • LocationNorth Island, New Zealand

Posted 03 August 2011 - 09:28 PM

I kinda wish that Captain America wasnt in the Avengers. Only because I didnt like how he ends up 70yrs in the future.
It would have been a much more heroic if he had died.

totes bffs with arie

"That's because they have no class like us farm animal lovers" - Sammy

Posted Image

The E-Family I forgot I had.
Sisters Jade Sarah Brothers Andrew Wife Sammy Farm Buddy BoMa Pet Goat Chris
I am Sterre's pet Armadillo

by the way i hate alcohol, just thought i would mention that

#40 Jade

Jade

Extreme Poster

• Wind