Monkey Cartwheels

Devoted Member

• Fire
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,695 posts
  • Mood::If I dont like it, then it must be crap
  • LocationNorth Island, New Zealand

Posted 04 August 2011 - 11:17 PM

Hey, not like I do anything with my free time anyway!

totes bffs with arie

"That's because they have no class like us farm animal lovers" - Sammy

Posted Image

The E-Family I forgot I had.
Sisters Jade Sarah Brothers Andrew Wife Sammy Farm Buddy BoMa Pet Goat Chris
I am Sterre's pet Armadillo

by the way i hate alcohol, just thought i would mention that

#44 Phoenix

Phoenix

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 07:19 PM

I like X-men but dont know whether is a Marvel film... is it one ?

#45 blacksparrow

blacksparrow

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationLawerence, Kansas

Posted 06 August 2011 - 10:57 PM

I looovee Marvel. I love when I see the logo with the flipping of the comic book pages, I get all excited.

Loved X-Men First Class! Introduced me to the brilliance that is Michael Fassbender (:

There's so much more to you than you know
~
Supernatural|Queer as Folk|X-Men: First Class|Death Note

#46 flying kiwi

flying kiwi

Advanced Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,852 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Sunny England

Posted 08 August 2011 - 08:04 AM

I kinda wish that Captain America wasnt in the Avengers. Only because I didnt like how he ends up 70yrs in the future.
It would have been a much more heroic if he had died.

You can't really have the Avengers without Captain America though, there is a reason they called it Captain America; The first Avenger.

I think the main problem I had with the end was they gave it away at the beginning.

I like X-men but dont know whether is a Marvel film... is it one ?

Yeah X-men is marvel

I finally watched captain America on Saturday and :ohyeah: I loved it, I def preferred it to Thor and I loved Thor. Howard Stark was great ;) and of course the Avengers teaser. OMG!!! I honestly don't know if I can wait another year. I was really geeking out, just seeing them all sat at the same table, it was like OMG they're in the same room, they're not doing anything but this is cool!!!!! I'm happy Black Widow is in it as well, I hadn't heard it confirmed that she would be but it would be weird if she wasn't after establishing her as a shield agent in Iron man 2.

Posted Image

#47 Midnight Toker

Midnight Toker

Energetic member

• Water
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • LocationMiami, FL

Posted 17 August 2011 - 10:40 AM

You can't really have the Avengers without Captain America though, there is a reason they called it Captain America; The first Avenger.

I think the main problem I had with the end was they gave it away at the beginning.

Exactly! Finally someone who agrees with me. I hated that part. I was watching it and I was like "srsly?" That didn't happen in the comics. -_- But whatever. I'm not gonna get my boxers in a twist over that. I wouldn't watch the Avengers if Captain America wasn't in it! He's my favorite super hero.

I have yet to see Iron Man 2. *hangs head in shame* I really must.

The only issues I had with Captain America was the beginning, the weakness of the Red Skull (I mean c'mon!), and the fact that Bucky's death wasn't pumped enough. I think Captain America is, despite it's issues, my favorite of the Marvel films. I loved how emotional it was on top of the action. I love how they showed his empathy. He's just awesome. Captain America is my hero. *sheds a manly tear* XD
Be true to yourself even when others do not understand.
Posted Image
PSN: rejecteddemo :: Steam :: Tumblr :: Deviant Art

#48 flying kiwi

flying kiwi

Advanced Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,852 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 03:06 PM

^^Yeah I agree with you on all those points, although I've noticed they've been going that way with a lot of the superhero films (with the weak main bad guy) I can't say too much as you've just mentioned you haven't seen Iron man 2 lol.

But they seem to be going for a lot of killing minor bad guys, such as loads of soldiers in captain America and then the real bad guy being killed quite quickly and easily :/ over all though I still really enjoy the films.

You do need to watch Iron Man 2 though.

Posted Image

#49 Midnight Toker

Midnight Toker

Energetic member

• Water
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • LocationMiami, FL

Posted 19 August 2011 - 12:41 PM

Geez, they did the same thing in Iron Man 2 didn't they. O_O You know, that's sad. I'm sad now but I'll still see it. I think Captain America could have fought more. I'm hoping that is turned over in Avengers. Also, I'm kinda really happy for the Avengers but.. um.. I hope in the later movies they don't have such crappy heroes. XD Hawk Eye is just.. terrible. Black Widow is awesome but.. Hawk Eye.. Oh Gosh.. @___@; I don't know anyone who is a Hawk Eye fan. XD! I think Green Arrow from DC is cooler than him and that says a lot since I'm more of a Marvel fan boy.
Be true to yourself even when others do not understand.
Posted Image
PSN: rejecteddemo :: Steam :: Tumblr :: Deviant Art

#50 flying kiwi

flying kiwi

Advanced Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,852 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 07:39 PM

I know a couple of people who appreciate Hawk eye being in it..... but yeah he's not one of my favourites, I don't think it will effect the film much though, I don't think he'll have a major role. Hopefully not anyway.

Posted Image

#51 Jade

Jade

Extreme Poster

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,065 posts
  • Mood::Content

Posted 22 August 2011 - 05:24 PM

WOW! I missed out on a lot of posts. D: GAHHH!
^Hawkeye I don't mind being in it to be honest. It won't be the same without him. But yeah, he's not one of mine either.

Oh well my purpose today is posting this! I keep watching it and I'm so excited.

Thor was the only one that stayed true to the comics. I'm hoping that this movie (avengers) Is everything I have dreamed of for the past few years. xD

Edited by Hermione, 22 August 2011 - 05:26 PM.

#52 Jade

Jade

Extreme Poster

• Wind
  • 20,065 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 04:05 PM

Anyone watched Avengers Assemble yet? I thought it was amazing and it's my new favourite of Marvel films now! I love how hilarious it was! All scenes with the Hulk were amazing and I simply loved the battle between Thor and Iron Man and the way Loki says "I'm listening brother?" Haha. AMAZING FILM!

#53 Lady Deadpool

Lady Deadpool

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,191 posts
  • Mood::blue
  • LocationMars

Posted 02 May 2012 - 10:34 PM

Oh maaaan i can't even begin to describe how amazing this film was. I loved it. I loved everything about it, the actors, the special effects how damnfunny it was, the music. Seriously every single line was hilarious. Every single line of Iron man had me laughing and every single scene with the Hulk was beyond epic. Ofc i absolutely love Loki, he's shasbshdbd and everytime Tom smiles/laughs my heart melts. But the scene when he went "DAMN IT i'am God i will not be bullied by--" and the Hulk grabbed him and started smashing him like in cartoons hahaha i still laugh :P

The only small thing i didn't like was when Thor hit Captain America and Thor gets pushed away whereas Captain America stays put. Yeah riiiiight. Okay i get it Captain America, you're American God bless America and all blah blah but it's the freaking Mjolnir that hit you. Gosh.

Also i loved the ending. After the end titles i mean. Was that Thanos?

God i loved this movie so much. I can't wait for Batman now it's gonna be amazing. Sorry i couldn't resist mentioning a DC character in a Marvel thread :P

I'm Yin, Widu is Yang.

Tumblr || Twitter || Instagram

Earth House!

#54 Slash

Slash

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,593 posts
  • Mood::Rock n Roll
  • LocationIn Chat

Posted 03 May 2012 - 01:21 AM

"we have a Hulk"... the best line of this movie lol
Take Me Down to the Paradise City Iii|; )

Posted ImagePosted Image
the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the beauty of her face, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart - the place where love resides

Twins: Arie <3.Children: Denisse and Tom Sister:Alex, Kim, Karen.
Niece: Amby Brother: Chandler, P.Jon is my grandad.Dina is the amazing kouhai.

#55 Jade

Jade

Extreme Poster

• Wind
  • 20,065 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 11:19 AM

Dina I got so excited at the Thanos clip! I'm watching it two more times hopefully. I love this film so much.

My favorite line was Thors. In mid battle with Iron Man and he's like "OH YOU WANT ME TO PUT DOWN MY HAMMER?" I was like oooooo sh*t hit the fan! I love when Iron Man recites Shakespeare too. I laughed so hard.

The best scenes were all the ones with the hulk. Like when Captain America says "Hulk.... smash." And he just runs over all the buildings squishing them all haha. Also the scene with the demi god that Dina mentioned and the punching Thor. So hilarious!

#56 Dumbledores Woman

Dumbledores Woman

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 784 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 10:43 PM

I NEEED TO SEE THIS MOVIE SO FREAKING BAAAAAD!

Ahem. That's all.
Posted Image

Katharine. Atheist. Vegetarian. HP Fanatic.
Dumbledore's Woman Through And Through :)

My Fanfiction - Harry Potter and the Broken Pieces

#57 The Midnight Q

The Midnight Q

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,444 posts
  • Mood::giggidy
  • LocationQuahog, RI

Posted 04 May 2012 - 08:05 AM

The only small thing i didn't like was when Thor hit Captain America and Thor gets pushed away whereas Captain America stays put. Yeah riiiiight. Okay i get it Captain America, you're American God bless America and all blah blah but it's the freaking Mjolnir that hit you. Gosh.

Well... Captain America did get pushed down and the shockwave just knocked everyone else away laterally. Makes sense-ish. Some shield of his.

Dina I got so excited at the Thanos clip! I'm watching it two more times hopefully. I love this film so much.

My favorite line was Thors. In mid battle with Iron Man and he's like "OH YOU WANT ME TO PUT DOWN MY HAMMER?" I was like oooooo sh*t hit the fan! I love when Iron Man recites Shakespeare too. I laughed so hard.

The best scenes were all the ones with the hulk. Like when Captain America says "Hulk.... smash." And he just runs over all the buildings squishing them all haha. Also the scene with the demi god that Dina mentioned and the punching Thor. So hilarious!

Movie was out-f***ing-standing! but was over way too quickly.

Indeed Jade.... "Hulk..... smash." - Cpt. America haha
Posted Image
~Thanks Jade~

#58 Lady Deadpool

Lady Deadpool

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,191 posts
  • Mood::blue
  • LocationMars

Posted 05 May 2012 - 09:35 PM

Well... Captain America did get pushed down and the shockwave just knocked everyone else away laterally. Makes sense-ish. Some shield of his.

It's the Mjolnir we're talking about. Even CA's shield should be torn into pieces. Just saying. I mean yeah, he's one important hero too, it wouldn't make sense if he just died lol but just, you know, don't show this scene.

I'm Yin, Widu is Yang.

Tumblr || Twitter || Instagram

Earth House!

#59 Jade

Jade

Extreme Poster

• Wind
  • 20,065 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 01:53 PM

I'm going to watch it again tomorrow! Excited isn't the friggin' word!

#60 Slash

Slash

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,593 posts
  • Mood::Rock n Roll
  • LocationIn Chat

Posted 08 May 2012 - 12:56 AM

Posted Image
Take Me Down to the Paradise City Iii|; )

Posted ImagePosted Image
the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the beauty of her face, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart - the place where love resides

Twins: Arie <3.Children: Denisse and Tom Sister:Alex, Kim, Karen.
Niece: Amby Brother: Chandler, P.Jon is my grandad.Dina is the amazing kouhai.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users