The Emma-Watson.net Forum

WOW! I missed out on a lot of posts. D: GAHHH!

^Hawkeye I don't mind being in it to be honest. It won't be the same without him. But yeah, he's not one of mine either.

Oh well my purpose today is posting this! I keep watching it and I'm so excited.

Thor was the only one that stayed true to the comics. I'm hoping that this movie (avengers) Is everything I have dreamed of for the past few years. xD

Edited by Hermione
  • 8 months later...
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone watched Avengers Assemble yet? I thought it was amazing and it's my new favourite of Marvel films now! I love how hilarious it was! All scenes with the Hulk were amazing and I simply loved the battle between Thor and Iron Man and the way Loki says "I'm listening brother?" Haha. AMAZING FILM!

Oh maaaan i can't even begin to describe how amazing this film was. I loved it. I loved everything about it, the actors, the special effects how damnfunny it was, the music. Seriously every single line was hilarious. Every single line of Iron man had me laughing and every single scene with the Hulk was beyond epic. Ofc i absolutely love Loki, he's shasbshdbd and everytime Tom smiles/laughs my heart melts. But the scene when he went "DAMN IT i'am God i will not be bullied by--" and the Hulk grabbed him and started smashing him like in cartoons hahaha i still laugh :P

The only small thing i didn't like was when Thor hit Captain America and Thor gets pushed away whereas Captain America stays put. Yeah riiiiight. Okay i get it Captain America, you're American God bless America and all blah blah but it's the freaking Mjolnir that hit you. Gosh.

Also i loved the ending. After the end titles i mean. Was that Thanos?

God i loved this movie so much. I can't wait for Batman now it's gonna be amazing. Sorry i couldn't resist mentioning a DC character in a Marvel thread :P

Dina I got so excited at the Thanos clip! I'm watching it two more times hopefully. I love this film so much.

My favorite line was Thors. In mid battle with Iron Man and he's like "OH YOU WANT ME TO PUT DOWN MY HAMMER?" I was like oooooo sh*t hit the fan! I love when Iron Man recites Shakespeare too. I laughed so hard.

The best scenes were all the ones with the hulk. Like when Captain America says "Hulk.... smash." And he just runs over all the buildings squishing them all haha. Also the scene with the demi god that Dina mentioned and the punching Thor. So hilarious!

The only small thing i didn't like was when Thor hit Captain America and Thor gets pushed away whereas Captain America stays put. Yeah riiiiight. Okay i get it Captain America, you're American God bless America and all blah blah but it's the freaking Mjolnir that hit you. Gosh.

Well... Captain America did get pushed down and the shockwave just knocked everyone else away laterally. Makes sense-ish. Some shield of his.

Dina I got so excited at the Thanos clip! I'm watching it two more times hopefully. I love this film so much.

My favorite line was Thors. In mid battle with Iron Man and he's like "OH YOU WANT ME TO PUT DOWN MY HAMMER?" I was like oooooo sh*t hit the fan! I love when Iron Man recites Shakespeare too. I laughed so hard.

The best scenes were all the ones with the hulk. Like when Captain America says "Hulk.... smash." And he just runs over all the buildings squishing them all haha. Also the scene with the demi god that Dina mentioned and the punching Thor. So hilarious!

Movie was out-f***ing-standing! but was over way too quickly.

Indeed Jade.... "Hulk..... smash." - Cpt. America haha

Well... Captain America did get pushed down and the shockwave just knocked everyone else away laterally. Makes sense-ish. Some shield of his.

It's the Mjolnir we're talking about. Even CA's shield should be torn into pieces. Just saying. I mean yeah, he's one important hero too, it wouldn't make sense if he just died lol but just, you know, don't show this scene.

It's the Mjolnir we're talking about. Even CA's shield should be torn into pieces. Just saying. I mean yeah, he's one important hero too, it wouldn't make sense if he just died lol but just, you know, don't show this scene.

Well when Mjolnir goes against vibranium.... that's when you get the irresistible force paradox: "What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?"

561317_375584699145373_155009564536222_924256_180506714_n.jpg

:rofl:

I hate when people call this film The Avengers they look so silly! It's Avengers Assemble because I don't know whether you've noticed but the second one that is in filming is called The Avengers. The first one is really just about them coming together. Everyone is just like ooo Avengers was awesome on Facebook and I'm just like "OH! You've seen the second one?" ¬¬

But yeah I watched it again yesterday in 3D and it was ah-mazing! I'm hoping to go again!

I hate when people call this film The Avengers they look so silly! It's Avengers Assemble because I don't know whether you've noticed but the second one that is in filming is called The Avengers. The first one is really just about them coming together. Everyone is just like ooo Avengers was awesome on Facebook and I'm just like "OH! You've seen the second one?" ¬¬

But yeah I watched it again yesterday in 3D and it was ah-mazing! I'm hoping to go again!

dunno about you, but it said The Avengers on the poster ;p

maybe it's called different in England, but i dunno

edit: either way its fine

Edited by Slash

I just came back from the avengers in 3d. Me and 4 of my guy friends lol. It was great!!! One of the best movies I have seen in a while. The humor was amazing. The fights were great. The special effects were epic. The story line was eh. But I didn't even care!!

As for the name. When the title came on the screen it only said Avengers. Also, on imdb it is only called the avengers.

Edit: just looked it up. It's only called the avengers assemble in the UK and Ireland. Which is pretty strange in my opinion, why not call it the same name everywhere? I mean movie is American, why not just stick to what it's called in the place it's made?

Also, the sequal has only recently been confirmed and does not yet have a title.

On a side note, I live in Cleveland were a lot of the fights were filmed!!! Some of my friends went downtown on the day the filmed. It was chaos here. I didn't see any of them though :( lol

dunno about you, but it said The Avengers on the poster ;p

maybe it's called different in England, but i dunno

edit: either way its fine

Ours says Avengers Assemble and it was announced about over a week ago now on the TV that the second one is called The Avengers. I don't know whether that is just the UK and the USA will call it something different I'm not too sure.

i couldn't care less about what the title says, its an amazing movie.

Iron Man is my favourite ofc, the thing he said cracks me up lol, and Pepper Potts and Black Widow, OMG lol

I just came back from the avengers in 3d. Me and 4 of my guy friends lol. It was great!!! One of the best movies I have seen in a while. The humor was amazing. The fights were great. The special effects were epic. The story line was eh. But I didn't even care!!

As for the name. When the title came on the screen it only said Avengers. Also, on imdb it is only called the avengers.

Edit: just looked it up. It's only called the avengers assemble in the UK and Ireland. Which is pretty strange in my opinion, why not call it the same name everywhere? I mean movie is American, why not just stick to what it's called in the place it's made?

Also, the sequal has only recently been confirmed and does not yet have a title.

On a side note, I live in Cleveland were a lot of the fights were filmed!!! Some of my friends went downtown on the day the filmed. It was chaos here. I didn't see any of them though :( lol

I Agree with you arie..

it was amazing!! this was the best movie I have seen in so long!! <3

i couldn't care less about what the title says, its an amazing movie.

Iron Man is my favourite ofc, the thing he said cracks me up lol, and Pepper Potts and Black Widow, OMG lol

hahaha Iron Man IS the BEST!! <3 Pepper Potts LOL!! i love that name!!..

IF i had to choice my fave Super Hero Has to be Iron Man

Plus Robert Downey Jr. is hot :D :D

I Love Super Heros for some random reason I picked up a Comic book a couple weeks of ago

and i could not put it down

i love Comics and Super Heros So much lately <3

• 3 weeks later...

So there's been a few more Films been announced! The Avengers we've already heard about. But then there's Thor Two, a new Hulk and apparently a Nick Fury film to.

Oh and I've seen rumored a Black Widow film.

What are people's thoughts?

Chris had to crash diet for Snow White and the Huntsman so I guess he'll be hitting the gym for a very long time. Thor 2 is due out before The Avengers. I just don't think there's much of a storyline to go by for Thor 2 though.

EDIT: I forgot Iron Man 3!

MARVEL films will excel a lot over the next 2 years.

Edited by Elena Gilbert