The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Some One Who Lives In London...

hey guyssssssssssss!!

I think I'm going to London in July, but I would like to stay at someone's house, so I would pay them what I use in their house. It's cheaper than a Hostel, right??

I'm going because I want to see THE LASt HARRY POTTER PREMIERE!!!

pleaseeeeeeeee

or even if you know someone who would have me...

thankssss

haha okay this is odd,

the most safest option for everyone including yourself would be a hostel, you might find it cheaper and they are in the city centre so close to trafalger square.

haha okay this is odd,

the most safest option for everyone including yourself would be a hostel, you might find it cheaper and they are in the city centre so close to trafalger square.

I agree, you need to be careful, most people wouldn't let a strange stop in their house so id have to question the motives of those who would :/ a hostel won't be that much, they tend to be very reasonable.

I agree, you need to be careful, most people wouldn't let a strange stop in their house so id have to question the motives of those who would :/ a hostel won't be that much, they tend to be very reasonable.

Precisely

Also don't take this the wrong way, but you've posted a total of 3 times. I don't remember your username on the old forum either. I would say for the most part none of us knows you. To be blatantly honest even if I had chatted with you for years (just text based chat) I'd still be highly hesitant to let you stay in my house. The only people I fully trust online are those who I've web chatted with, because you know they aren't bsing who they are.

I think for an online fan forum this is asking way too much. As everyone else has given very good reasons, I'll just end with, in the best interests of all you are better off with a hotel/hostel, unless you have very good friends you know in real life or relatives who live in the UK.

Thanks guys for these... hm... advices.

Well Dax I'm at Emma Watson forums since 2008, but indeed I wasn't much of an assiduous poster here... as you can see in the new forums I've only posted a couple of times. And in the old one I've posted around 385... not much but...

I do get what you are all saying. I woudn't go to anyone's house without having a video chat and stuff, and I think that the chances that serial killers would be part of this forum are minimum.

So, the real reasons why I thought about it was because:

1. I would have a good talk with the person, let her know about me, and stuff.

2. I guess it's somehow part of my culture and country, to trust people. I don't mean trust no matter what. I'm not dumb, I've come through my teenager years untouched, I'm 20 now, my mom always taught me who to or not to trust and I've never been fooled by any stupid perv guy on the internet. I'm not naive, as you may all be thinking.

So what I wanted was someone who would like to know me, be sure that I'm not a weird person and have me in their house!

I know that Northern cultures, like most of people here are from, are not used to be "warm" with people they don't know.

But I'm from Brazil and we are warmer with people we don't know. And most of us knows how to recognize a "serial killer", specially me.

So, I'm still trying to find someone...

Even though you wouldn't do that, maybe someone would.

If not, I'll just go to a Hostel and hopefully meet you guys from Emmawatson.net in the première...

I don't understand why you would be willing to pay somone to stay at their house, you may as well just go to a hotel.

There are plenty of cheap places to stay in London, it all depends what your looking for. Try Travelodge, they are a chain hotel so you know what your getting, you ay drop on a £19 room.

I don't understand why you would be willing to pay somone to stay at their house, you may as well just go to a hotel.

There are plenty of cheap places to stay in London, it all depends what your looking for. Try Travelodge, they are a chain hotel so you know what your getting, you ay drop on a £19 room.

Thanks!!! That's helpful too!

I've be looking for some hostels as well