The Emma-Watson.net Forum

I've been needing a couple of new pairs of jeans for a while, but I have such as hassle trying to find any that fit. I've been into gap as I usually really like their jeans, but i'm between a 26" and a 28" and they dont do a 27" :( I find shops like topshop and new look not very good for jeans for me, but im getting to the end of my teather trying to find some that fit nicely. The only pair I have like a like are from jack wills, but they dont do many jeans, plus, they are quite expensive.

So, where in the UK can you guys suggest I can go to try jeans, places you find are good for jeans. I'm ok with spending up to about £50 a pair.

Thanks in advance!

Amy

I know, gap are usually awesome for me, it's a shame i'm inbetween sizes :(

I've never heard of pull and bear, but I just searched on their website and there are no shops near me :( Thanks for the suggestion though!

I'm awkward with jeans too, I find NEXT are great for me, I have to get the petite ones. Not sure if they'll be any good for you but its worth a shot. Plus they're well in your budget, normally between £25-40

Try Hollister, they have a range of sizes that are perfect. I am like you, I am between sizes and not only that I am taller than the average girl, but these jeans i own from there are awesome. They are stretchy denim skinnies, and they fit perfectly.

Try Hollister, they have a range of sizes that are perfect. I am like you, I am between sizes and not only that I am taller than the average girl, but these jeans i own from there are awesome. They are stretchy denim skinnies, and they fit perfectly.

I second this! I was going to suggest Hollister! Their jeans are great quality and very affordable. Plus, they go on sale a lot as well. I love my skinnys from there!

Thanks for the suggestions :) I've had next jeans before, but what feels like many a year ago now, so I'll have to give some a try again!

Thanks for the Hollister suggestion, shame the actual shop is horrendous with its bad lighting, loud music and over strong smell of perfume! Luckily one has just opened near me, so I might pop in tomorrow and give some a try! I love jeans when they are stretchy because as you say, they always fit well :)

If I go, I'll let you know how I get on.

Thanks again!

Thanks for the suggestions :) I've had next jeans before, but what feels like many a year ago now, so I'll have to give some a try again!

Thanks for the Hollister suggestion, shame the actual shop is horrendous with its bad lighting, loud music and over strong smell of perfume! Luckily one has just opened near me, so I might pop in tomorrow and give some a try! I love jeans when they are stretchy because as you say, they always fit well :)

If I go, I'll let you know how I get on.

Thanks again!

I hate going in that shop for that exact reason lol, but i only go in to look at the jeans because they are incredibly amazing. Let us know how you get on :)

I hate going in that shop for that exact reason lol, but i only go in to look at the jeans because they are incredibly amazing. Let us know how you get on :)

Same! I get sick every time I go in there... same goes for Abercrombie! I buy the boys sweatshirts from Hollister too because they are so soft and amazing!

Ok, so, I didn't get on too well :( I tried on the Laguna skinny jeans I think, a 27" was too big in the waist, but fitting on my thighs, but I couldn't even get a 26" up my legs!! They felt really nice on, and if they had of fitted I would have bought a pair, I shall just have to try and maybe tone up my legs and go back in a month of so!

What sort of style did you go for? The Skinny or the Super Skinny?

God I hate jeans shopping!

- Just seen on Hollisters website that they sell jeggings, not usually a fan, but they look like normal jeans, I might have to go back and try some of them!

Ok, so, I didn't get on too well :( I tried on the Laguna skinny jeans I think, a 27" was too big in the waist, but fitting on my thighs, but I couldn't even get a 26" up my legs!! They felt really nice on, and if they had of fitted I would have bought a pair, I shall just have to try and maybe tone up my legs and go back in a month of so!

What sort of style did you go for? The Skinny or the Super Skinny?

God I hate jeans shopping!

- Just seen on Hollisters website that they sell jeggings, not usually a fan, but they look like normal jeans, I might have to go back and try some of them!

I just went for skinny. But, skinny jeans in general can be hard when it comes to your but and thighs. If they still dont work, I recomend just going for a straight leg.. they will equal out better.