The Emma-Watson.net Forum

November Calendar Vote

Every month we have a calendar competition on the main site. Fans submit their entries and then in the last few days of the month fans choose which will be displayed on the site for the next month. I know there are many talented graphics makers on the forum and you are all welcome to compete. The deadline for entering the November competition is passed, but we will begin the December competition in a couple weeks.

Now however, it is time to vote for the November calendar! I hope many of you will take the time to help select the next calendar.

Remember, you only get to vote one time, but you can vote for more than one calendar. And please don't talk about which calendar is yours. Let's keep the competition fair. You can talk about your calendar after the winner is announced.

Please make sure you write your choices in the order you like them. Your favorite should be first, then next favorite, etc.

1. View the calendars here. Click on the thumbnails to see a larger preview image. Take your time, make sure you scroll all the way to the end and check out all the calendars.
  2. Choose your favorite 5 calendars, and write down their numbers in order, from best to 5th place. You don't have to choose 5, you can vote for just one if you like, but you can vote for 5.
  3. Send your vote in an email to emmawatson.contest@gmail.com or in a PM to me on the forums to dookdookdook.

Voting is open through November 1, 00:00 GMT.

Good luck everyone!