The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Nfl Draft And Free Agency Thread

The NFL Draft commences, I believe on April 25 or April 26, so for those of you whom are NFL fans, who do you want your teams to take and what positions would you like for them to address in the upcoming draft?

I'm a San Diego Chargers fan. I feel like the Chargers filled a big need in signing Bob Sanders at SS this past week, given Sanders is healthy... and that isn't a guarantee by any means after returning from a torn biceps muscle. That said, IF Sanders is back to full health, the Bolts have sured up the Safety position and provided themselves a legit shot of becoming more than just the best defense on paper, as the stats indicated last year.

As far as the draft is concerned, the biggest positions of need in San Diego are probably DE, OT and ILB, with WR and RB being additional needs, though not as pressing. The Bolts Draft is top loaded this year as they pick 18th overall and then have 2 picks in the second and third rounds respectively, but do not pick again until the 6th round, their last pick of the draft.

I don't know enough about draft depth to really say who I want the Bolts to look at, at this point in the 2nd and 3rd rounds. In the first round however I would like them to draft either JJ Watt from Wisconsin or Cameron Jordan from California, if either of those guys are available. I doubt WR Julio Jones will slip that far, but I veiw him or OT Gabe Carimi as other possible options for San Diego.

So what players would you other NFL fans like your teams to look at?