The Emma-Watson.net Forum

How Many Cousins Do You Have?

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm not sure how many cousins I have but I think I have a lot of cousins. My dad has five sisters and they all have children and their families are large and my mum has seven siblings and they have kids as well. I am not acquainted with my parent's families so I'm guessing I may have around 20+ cousins.

Look at the sky, and count the stars, then you will know how many cousins do I have...

(looks up, sees all the light pollution) Tough break man.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Been digging up some old threads aha  :P

I have 31 cousins on my mother side and 13 on my father's side. I have met all my cousins at my mother side but on my father's we only talk online. :)

• 3 weeks later...

First cousins only? I have seven. I have five on my dad's side and two on my mom's side. My eldest cousin is 30 and my youngest cousin is 12. I've met them all, but I don't like them all.

When it comes to second cousins I lose count (a rough guess would be twenty-five-ish). I don't consider myself related to third cousins and beyond.

EDIT: There are some cousins that my family just doesn't talk to (bad blood), so I've never met them and I know little about them.

Edited by Vibes
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...