The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Well, let me just put my little two-sense in here. I am a driver, but a careful one. Yes, I've seen the crazy ones, the ones that act like they own the road and the ones who act like they're afraid of the yellow/white lines. I've seen about everything on the road. I do have road rage (I know I need to stop being so mean on the road) but hey, I guess that's the way I am.

As I've heard many times, "You always wreck your first car...and there's no way around it." Well...I did indeed wreck my Accord last year, but it wasn't my fault. I had like 4 witnesses standing on the sidewalk when it happened, including a retired police officer. So yeah, there's no way she was getting around that one. And to beat it all, she had the nerve to tell the cop that it was her 2nd wreck in a week! Haha. I couldn't refrain from laughing, it was so funny.

Edited by Turbo
  • 3 weeks later...

Almost just got into a wreck few minutes ago... ok in the Philippines or elsewhere I noticed crazy ass driving but I did not see a single car accident. Drivers there I guess come to terms with it and actually watch out for other cars around them. The first week I came back to the US, I saw 3 car accidents in the course of a week (2 of which on the same day, on the same road). The roads are wider and less congestion... but the drivers here are such GD-ed a-holes on the road thinking they're the only ones driving. I was already slowing down in the turning lane and this dude just in front of me turned in late without using his freakin' signal; so late that it would've been a t-bone crash. Drivers suck.

My rant for tonight is that sometimes drivers refuse to be aware of their surroundings. That car just pulled into my lane all of a sudden and so close. I know for a fact that he didn't look at his mirrors before merging.

Thats so bad, I hate when something like that happens and you look at them and you can tell by the look on their face that they have no idea what so ever about their surroundings or whats going on.

I feel your pain bruv

We were driving along the same direction for a good 4-5 more miles, might as well. I won't be surprised however that he may have been distracted like using his cell phone. Speaking of which, earlier today saw a Cadillac driven by a younger girl right in front of me drifting back and forth between lanes because she was texting on her iphone- no hands on the wheel. The car was driving like the driver might've been intoxicated.

What are they like in the rest of the world?

When I drive on the motorway (or highway) I sit at 100km which is the limit but Im constanly gettign passed by people, even TRUCKS! I cant see what people are thinking when they go that fast and sit literally 2 meters from the next car!

I was driving on the motorway and it was 8 lanned, so 4 lanes each way, the traffic was really heavy and we were doing about 80km (50-55mph) and some guy was texting and drving with his knees :wacko:

I cant figure out what goes, or doesnt go through their heads. What the rest of the world like?

Please tell me its better.

omg this is so wierd i was going to make a topic about this awhile ago!!!

but my topic was just going to be about truck drivers because they speed so much. and they even go really close to your car so you can move out of the way

it makes me so angry

omg this is so wierd i was going to make a topic about this awhile ago!!!

but my topic was just going to be about truck drivers because they speed so much. and they even go really close to your car so you can move out of the way

it makes me so angry

Truck drivers aren't the only ones...

Speaking on that, if they drive like maniacs, there's supposed to be a number you call to report them if you feel that they are being hazardous on the road. I've never called the numbers myself.

yeah i was telling my mom that the other day

sometimes on the back of their trucks it says stuff like "how was our driving today" and there's a number below

that to call, do you know what i'm talking about?

yeah i was telling my mom that the other day

sometimes on the back of their trucks it says stuff like "how was our driving today" and there's a number below

that to call, do you know what i'm talking about?

Yes, that's exactly the number I'm speaking of. But there's supposed to be a truck number that each driver is assigned to. You have to get their truck number in order to report them.

Yes, that's exactly the number I'm speaking of. But there's supposed to be a truck number that each driver is assigned to. You have to get their truck number in order to report them.

ah i see now=D