The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma left a new message on her offical website today!

http://www.emmawatson.com/en/Latest/Emma/Message-from-Emma/

I think it's an amazing new message! It's kinda good she's havign a break to do some work but I hope it doesn't put her behind in studies!

Yeah, I understand. To be an actress and to study at the same time is quite difficult.

I'm glad that this has finally been cleared up. I can see why Emma took this semester off, as she has an extremely busy summer coming up with Deathly Hallows 2 coming up and she has to film Perks of Being a Wallflower as well, so she wouldn't have gotten much of a break otherwise. It will take her longer to get her degree, but in the end she will be able to do her best and get the most out of her Brown experience. I wish her the best and hope everything works out.

I am glad she is taking some time off. Many people take a gab year or a break in the middle of their studies. Emma deserves the same! That girl needs a break for a little while!

I'm just impressed she was able to get a full year of college in. I admire her for that.

Emma's stock is WAY up right now. Career wise, always strike while the irons are hot... In her case smokin' hot. She's a smart chick, and got a crap load of money already, leaving school for a bit is not going to hurt her in anyway.

I also saw this on a Dutch news site. It's so strange to see Emma on a news site on the gossip pages(and that they got the news directly from her site)...somehow it seems she doesn't belong there...anyhoo...yay, more films with Emma for us. :P

I'm just impressed she was able to get a full year of college in. I admire her for that.

Emma's stock is WAY up right now. Career wise, always strike while the irons are hot... In her case smokin' hot. She's a smart chick, and got a crap load of money already, leaving school for a bit is not going to hurt her in anyway.

I agree with everything. :)