The Emma-Watson.net Forum

What Is Your Favourite Facial Feature?

I've wanted to make this topic for a while, we used to have it on the forum a few years ago :o Hair, lips, hands or whatever you like on your body (keep it sensible) lol.

Post pictures too!

I like my eyes :ph34r:

Never realised how much pattern there was in there till I zoomed in that last pic :mellow: Haha, please do make sure you all post pics so I'm not the only one!

Kimmie......... you have such gorgeous eyes!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess I am going to have to go with my smile...

Sorry its not the best quality but its one I already had uploaded so it was easiest to post lol

@Kim: i would kill for your eyes T.T

@Demian: haha are piercings facial features? :P still hot!

@Arie: Indeed, supersweet fejhfiwhgfiwehg smile <3

@Isabelle: I love your eyebrows!

@Mrs Duck: haha nice mouth :D i also think that you should add your eyebrows! They're really well shaped.

I actually don't like any particular facial feature of mine. Most people like my eyes because i don't know they're quite big and black? haha. I, however, think i like my lips more heh x.x

@Mrs Duck: haha nice mouth :D i also think that you should add your eyebrows! They're really well shaped.

I actually don't like any particular facial feature of mine. Most people like my eyes because i don't know they're quite big and black? haha. I, however, think i like my lips more heh x.x

Haha! Your whole face is gorgeous you know :drool: You've got very pretty eyes (and good eyebrows too ;-)), and very nice lips. Is this an oldish pic though? Miss your hair! :D

I love my eye color they are a light green.

Oohhh that sounds pretty, no picture? :)

Edited by Mrs Duck

Haha! Your whole face is gorgeous you know :drool: You've got very pretty eyes (and good eyebrows too ;-)), and very nice lips. Is this an oldish pic though? Miss your hair! :D

Oohhh that sounds pretty, no picture? :)

Haha fanksss sweets. Yess it's olddd. Awhh i duno when i'll go back to black. And straight-ish haha xD

Peeps, you all look so flippin' amazing. I was like :o reading the thread. If I had to pick a facial feature of mine that stands out to me and I'm most comfortable with, I would choose my eyes. They're a medium brown color.

Also, if we're talking about general body feature, I would choose my hands. I don't know exactly why. Maybe it's because I do so much with them; I write, play instruments, I used to sculpt and draw, etc etc. I have faded scars on them from certain mishaps. And, I usually always wear one or two rings on my fingers.

Maybe I'll post some pics later :unsure: .